Home

Connected Careers Mode.. Limittations ACT

This is a discussion on Connected Careers Mode.. Limittations ACT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Banned

DatsAChoicePik_1's Arena

OVR: 0
Connected Careers Mode.. Limittations ACT

WOULD A MOD please delete my previous post as some cant understand it an im too new to this site an unsure how to delete it. thanks

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE PAGE ITS VERY IMPORTENT FOR CCM.while KILLING TIME TELL LG GAMES
so here i go again retyping this post in better sense for us all

Connected Careers Limittations Act.

i for one can not wait to get my hands on this RPG sports footballs XP based sports game, been waiting years for somthing of this depth to arrive on the market, im a football fanatic and augest 28th will make my day very happy.

ok so here are my concerns with this new connected careers mode and my questions.

Question #1
in previous madden games the franchise mode would allow any one account name to have up too 5 different online franchise's right..
So i was just wondering if we can have up too 5 different (ccm) on madden 13? and if not 5 then how many?

If they still allow us to have more then one (CCM) =connected careers mode/franchise then that would be just spectacular.. im hoping 3 -5 ccm accounts.

so lest just say for example, yeh we can have 5 franchise just like madden 12
so awsome right we can join 5 (ccm) lgs

now ive been thinking real hard about this an ive come to a conclusion that Connected careers mode/ francise should allow 2 options when started a (ccm)/fran

The first option 1..
would ask you.
would you like to join A Friends 32 man (CCM) online league an have all the goodies that are tied into franchise such as.. trades, trade deadline,, full human stats, list goes on etc

Option number 2
would ask you when making a (ccm)
would you like to join the random (CCM) online pool of players?

stats will still be tracked, seasons will play out like the upcoming season normaly does for every team.. ur schedule would be based off what team you choose and the games they play this upcoming season.. Then once in this random pool of online players it automaticly serchs for other users that need to play ur team an so forth.. and it keeps all stats and you play a regular season/playoffs.. and whatever cpu games you have in ur season standings games gets cpu outcomes by a randomiser

i think with this option number 2 tied into the CCM mode some how an in a lil more detail would bennifit madden 13,14 greatly
like seriously MUT has a play now feature
an i think if madden fails to incorparate a PLAY NOW FEATURE /quick MATCH INTO THE (CCM) mode then they would truly fail

now im not asking for a play now mode on (CCM) when you join a lg
IM STRICTLY ASKING FOR A (CCM) play now/quick match not as in defth with all trading an such as the regular mode mode but still with the xp system

i just feel that they should have a play now mode /quick match in (CCM)

AN they should have the regular join LG (ccm)

with this playnow mode/quickmatch for the (CCM) we could play this mode all day if we wanted and not have to wait for the ppl in are lgs to play this mode
it would beat the hell out of MUT

WE SHOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO PLAYING THIS NEW CCM MODE ONLINE/offline there should be a quickmatch mode too and leave that seperate from a friends 32 man lg mode

Last edited by DatsAChoicePik_1; 06-21-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 10:09 PM   #2
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Connected Careers Mode.. Limittations ACT

Lord, can we PLEASE give it a rest already?

Your idea would NEVER work and NO ONE wants to play with randoms but you and maybe a few select others.

They are not adding anything else this year, maybe (hoping) editing somehow later on but enough threads about adding stuff.

JEEZ.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
Banned

DatsAChoicePik_1's Arena

OVR: 0

man you didnt even read it all if they incorprate a quick match /play now future into ccm mode and if you can have multiple ccm accounts then that would be beast you could play in say four lgs then say one random player lg then you could play ccm all the time not just when ur friends are online in ur lg man im sure every1 would want this once they find out how much waiting will be involved with lgs

GEEZE MAN IM JUST TRINA MAKE THE MODE WAY MORE PLAYABLE AN ENJOYABLE HAVE AN OPEN MIND dude
Old 06-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked..... use the many threads about this mode.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »