Home

Still No Away Throwback Uniforms

This is a discussion on Still No Away Throwback Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Still No Away Throwback Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Not trying to start a tired old debate here....but 8 years ago, 2K5 had tons of retro uni's for all 32 teams. Really put Madden 12 to shame in this category.
I'd like to see what "tons of retro unis" the Texans had in that game.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #18
Rookie

I think what some people are talkin' about are the 75th Anniversary Uniforms, teams had Home and Away.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #19
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
What are YOU talking about?

Aside from AFL, the Rams are the only team with a real away throwback I am aware of.
Just off the top of my head I know the raiders have away throwbacks. Also, 9/10 away throwbacks were white jerseys so you can pretty much recreate them at the uniform screen. Don't give me that "EA should have them in the game" crap either. They should have it in the game, but if it takes 15 seconds to create it yourself you shouldn't be complaining unless you're just too lazy to do it yourself just like EA.

Last edited by Evan_OS; 06-30-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Moar
I'd like to see what "tons of retro unis" the Texans had in that game.
I remember they actually had an alternative white helmet for them, I can't remember if it had the red unis though. The only uni I recall them missing at the time was the black Lions unis. I still can't believe how many unis they did put in the game though.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
Just off the top of my head I know the raiders have away throwbacks. Also, 9/10 away throwbacks were white jerseys so you can pretty much recreate them at the uniform screen.
How do you create a jersey for a team? I missed Madden 12 - was that ability in there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #22

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
I'm talkin bout the damn Madden 13 uniform video where it shows a ton of uniforms. Ex. The dolphins have the throwback '72 uniforms AND vintage 1984 home and away uniforms. And most other teams have retro and vintage home and away uniforms.

Back up with that attitude guy.

What the hell is espn nfl 2k8?
You're the one that needs to drop the attitude.

And I'm not talking strictly about this thread. You have three warnings already. I recommend dialing it back if you want to continue to be here.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
How do you create a jersey for a team? I missed Madden 12 - was that ability in there?
I was talking about before you start a game, you can change the jerseys you want to wear. Some people like myself make some pretty ugly ones (I do Packers all yellow). Well, you can do the same thing with retro away ones that EA does not have in the game. Unless it's a totally different design that EA doesn't have, you can create it.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #24
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
I was talking about before you start a game, you can change the jerseys you want to wear. Some people like myself make some pretty ugly ones (I do Packers all yellow). Well, you can do the same thing with retro away ones that EA does not have in the game. Unless it's a totally different design that EA doesn't have, you can create it.
I know you can mix and match, so that you could wear, for example, 1970s Jersey with 1980s pants. Is tat what you're talking about? If so, I don't understand how that "creates" away jerseys that aren't in the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »