Home

What will keep M13 in your disc tray?

This is a discussion on What will keep M13 in your disc tray? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #65
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What will keep M13 in your disc tray?

the only thing that will keep it in my ps3 is if i like it more then ncaa and until gta 5 comes out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #66
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Longevity in Online Franchise part of Connected Careers...

If there is no improvement in trade/draft logic it will be out of my tray.
If there is no improvement to adding player morale or some sort of personality to CCM it is out of my tray.

I will either work on some APF Hex Editing or keep playing my Madden 12 franchise through all 30 seasons until next August if I need a football fix.

Outside of that, I have BF3 and a few other games that can easily take my interest away from sports gaming disappointment.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 PM   #67
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

If the commentary is decent/good, the atmosphere is better, if they didn't remove the camera work from Madden 12 like the E3 builds show, the blocking is improved, and the cpu ai isn't horrible, it will stay in my disc tray till at least after the superbowl.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapargentina
Sorry to ask a question here but Id love to know if you are able to strafe with the Wrs as u can with DBs?

Responding to the op I'd love to see something new added to team play even something as small as a matchmaking function that actually matches you up with the same amount of ppl. It would be great if they removed the any button if you had a team of 3, but my absolute favorite thing would be a defensive camera angle like in M11. Just plz don't bring back those annoying boosts.
The last builds I played were in May and at that time you could. I can't personally speak to anything after that but I can find out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #69
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Allow player editing, create player, control of all NFL teams and legends to be used/played in CCM Coach mode. If they allowed this the sky would be the limit for this game. I was beside myself when I heard we could not do those things. I will be buying used this year. Game won't be in my tray past Feb.

Unless the game play and commentary can make up for those things mentioned above. If that happens it would be the first Madden ever to do it.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #70
Banned

belucheez2's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Allow player editing, create player, control of all NFL teams and legends to be used/played in CCM Coach mode. If they allowed this the sky would be the limit for this game. I was beside myself when I heard we could not do those things. I will be buying used this year. Game won't be in my tray past Feb.

Unless the game play and commentary can make up for those things mentioned above. If that happens it would be the first Madden ever to do it.
Shouldn't have replied if you know it isn't gonna be in your tray for a long period of time...
Old 07-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #71
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
Shouldn't have replied if you know it isn't gonna be in your tray for a long period of time...
That's not a long period for me. Usually it stay's there until the new one comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #72
Rookie

StumpyJones's Arena

OVR: 4

Scouting.

I usually keep my Madden franchise going for months, constantly retooling and improving my team, but scouting last year was so horrid, I didn't even play through the second season. The whole thing was boring and it became just a game to play every once in awhile with friends. Really excited about his year, and if CC is anything close to HC09... queue Homer Simpson slobbering sound.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »