Home

Connected Careers quest

This is a discussion on Connected Careers quest within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1
Connected Careers quest

So I love the fact that EA has offered legends back into the game. This questions may have already been asked. But, can we use the legends in the coach mode of the connected careers, rather than just the RPG version of connected careers?

So for example, my understanding is if I want to play the classic franchise mode like in M12, I would need to play as head coach in connected careers. Will I be able to assign Elway to the Broncos and Barry to the Lions? And have myself play as the 49ers with Montana and Rice?

And in this same mode can we also create our own players and assign them to different teams? I like to create older teams like the 1989 49ers etc... Just wondering cause this could really help.

Last edited by Rysumm; 07-16-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Connected Careers quest

from what some have said, legends are only available for playing as them. so if you play as a coach, no legend players.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
from what some have said, legends are only available for playing as them. so if you play as a coach, no legend players.
Thanks for the reply I just read this on another post. This is RIDICULOUS but par for the course for EA. They always put out a new feature that seems like it will be awesome, then let's us down with how lame it really is. Why put restrictions on the use of the legends? Just mind numbing. It's been my dream for them to have the legends in the game and frankly they need more. But to restrict how I can use them in different modes is just crazy. Maybe next year, seems like I say that every year.

This is like building a Ferrari that can go 170mph and putting a governor on to only allow it to go 60mph.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
So I love the fact that EA has offered legends back into the game. This questions may have already been asked. But, can we use the legends in the coach mode of the connected careers, rather than just the RPG version of connected careers?

So for example, my understanding is if I want to play the classic franchise mode like in M12, I would need to play as head coach in connected careers. Will I be able to assign Elway to the Broncos and Barry to the Lions? And have myself play as the 49ers with Montana and Rice?

And in this same mode can we also create our own players and assign them to different teams? I like to create older teams like the 1989 49ers etc... Just wondering cause this could really help.
Also, no you can't create your own characters and assign to to different teams. You can create a player if you play as only that character (not as a coach), but once you want to make a switch that character retires.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »