Home

(CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year

This is a discussion on (CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #81
Rookie

k2thaz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: (CC)?? Andrew Luck decides to come back for his senior year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
So if he decided to go play baseball or basketball (Charlie ward) that would be pathetic? We are all pushing for realism here folks. That is a very realistic scenario.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
I'd like for that to happen, but Jack English is born to play football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovfd55
From talks with gamechangers

If a qb is named Jack English in one draft he will still be Jack English next time you play

But his story can change to be great or bad

Also if you draft a steal and get a 80 there no guarntee he will be that next time as it generates 10 random stories into the draft,not static to the same 10 players each time you play could be any ten players in any draft
I thought the reports in this thread were stating that the names were randomly generated?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
I knew there were set draft classes. As I was aware of it, yes, names and ratings were static to draft classes.

And that's why in my post, I'm essentially saying it won't be a major problem because if the names are randomly generated, I don't see how people will be able to pick out that Jesse Houston is the same static wide receiver as Mark Jackson. You'd have to scout to figure that out, and putting in the work and effort to do so wouldn't kill replay value, because you wouldn't know what you were getting until you got it anyways.
I can recognize a lot of draft classes right off the bat when I look at scouting. Changing the name does little about that for me.

I actually prefer them having the same name all the time because it makes that player have more personality to me. Recently I searched for a list from old m10 draft classes and saw a forum thread with people talking about different players. I could remember back to different players and what they were for me or against me. I loved Kammeon Walker.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:58 AM   #84
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

I really hope the names are randomized...especially for the sake of online CCMs. If they are the same names every time, there will eventually be the lists out there online of who are the steals, who are the busts, etc. There's always going to be those people in every league that take advantage of that to get the edge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »