Home

anybody have access to the virtual filmroom

This is a discussion on anybody have access to the virtual filmroom within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2003, 04:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
anybody have access to the virtual filmroom

if so can i partake in it? i'd love to learn some of the strategies that they've come up with
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2003, 12:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: anybody have access to the virtual filmroom

I also want to know if it's worth the $22. Can anyone recommend it? What sorts of things does it teach?

BTW - I would guess that asking for help with STEALING copyrighted material is against the rules, and unwelcome on this board. But I don't work for Operation Sports, so I could be wrong...

Old 10-17-2003, 01:05 PM   #3
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

FunkBurrito said:
I also want to know if it's worth the $22. Can anyone recommend it? What sorts of things does it teach?

BTW - I would guess that asking for help with STEALING copyrighted material is against the rules, and unwelcome on this board. But I don't work for Operation Sports, so I could be wrong...

You're right.

There is plenty of information available, and some site called Operation Sports gave it a 94 out of 100.

Quote:

Through a clean and concise design VG Sports presents the fundamentals of Madden football in the Virtual Playbook 2002. A unique on-line feature builds upon this solid foundation of football basics. The Virtual Filmroom represents a break from conventional guides in its constantly updated format and list of contributors. Unlike traditional manuals that only cover one version of Madden the annual filmroom access fee includes all updates including information about the latest game. In another separation of philosophy VG Sports draws information from a variety of sources including Paul Gleason of MaddenGuides.com and Lou Tillery current Madden Nationals Champion. These two unique aspects further enhance an on-line guide that perfectly compliments the Virtual Playbook.

Broken into three sections the VG Sports Virtual Filmroom covers a variety of topics by using written word, screen shots, diagrams, and video. The filmroom discusses the finer points of Madden technique and strategy under headings 'Stick Control and Special Moves', Playbooks and Breakdowns', and 'Strategy and Tactics'. 'Stick Control and Special Moves' covers individual player movements from running against the grain to using the spin move to get to the QB. Along with dissecting new topics the filmroom also complements information found in the Virtual Playbook. While the downloaded guide stops with explaining the basic coverage assignments a set of articles in 'Playbooks and Breakdowns' reveals the individual positional responsibilities for every play in each of the four major defensive playbooks. This area also contains articles covering enhancements to the blitzes and glitch or 'money plays'. The final topic of study, 'Strategy and Tactics', contains further information on stopping specific types of plays, using mobile QB's, and recognizing coverages. All the articles in the Virtual Filmroom cover with as much detail as those in the playbook, meanwhile, backing up the information with better visual aides to drive their point home.

Old 10-17-2003, 03:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

allow me to rephrase my comment, and thanks to fossen for letting me do so

i didn't want to rip off vg sports, as to i met one of the guys at E3, kobra, very nice guy

i wanted to know if anybody had access, if i could "pick their brain" so to speak, ask them questions about certain blitz packages..see if they could help me out

that's what i meant everybody

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »