Home

Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Trent Richardson

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Trent Richardson within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #9
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Trent Richardson

Trent actually wears his dreads like that.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

i like how the hair is glitching though the back of the jersey
Old 08-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
They have been showing player faces for every other player so far, and they've all had their own cyberface. I wouldn't get my hopes up, they probably aren't showing the face in this one just because its a generic face..
I think he will have a real face in madden 13 because luck and griffin 3 have real faces. So i would suppose Richardson would, too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 10

In games trent does usually rock his dread in a pony tail however his former teammate mark barron does not, but i guarentee they both do in madden
Old 08-03-2012, 07:31 PM   #13
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
In games trent does usually rock his dread in a pony tail however his former teammate mark barron does not, but i guarentee they both do in madden
I wish that in Madden each player could have a different kind of dreadlocks. I understand that 100s of players have them and it is hard to get all of them but at least make the players that are well-known have their signature dreadlocks instead of those generic pony tailed dreads madden gives each player that has dreads.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
JPDavis must be following me on Facebook. For those of you wondering, I'm a huge Browns fan and took this screen for my Facebook cover photo. That's why you'll notice how I centered the screen for placement purposes.
Yeah I stole it from your FB as well bro... It will be my desktop background at work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
I wish that in Madden each player could have a different kind of dreadlocks. I understand that 100s of players have them and it is hard to get all of them but at least make the players that are well-known have their signature dreadlocks instead of those generic pony tailed dreads madden gives each player that has dreads.
I agree..i usually just take the dreads off all my players cause pony tail just annoys me and in ncaa its even worse those predator dreads come out of the bottom of the helmet and hang to the middle of the back. They are attached to the players neck instead of the head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
I agree..i usually just take the dreads off all my players cause pony tail just annoys me and in ncaa its even worse those predator dreads come out of the bottom of the helmet and hang to the middle of the back. They are attached to the players neck instead of the head.
Ea could never make good dreads. Even when they made nba live the dreads never looked good. 2k makes good dreadlocks though. They actually look realistic instead of generic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »