Home

Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Games

This is a discussion on Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Games within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #33
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Glad some people find this a deal. You couldn't pay me 25 bucks to play Madden 3 days early and be a glorified beta tester for them. The fact that people actually pay to do this - its beyond me.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #34
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
You couldn't pay me 25 bucks to play Madden 3 days early and be a glorified beta tester for them.
this (frequent) comment make me laugh. the game is done and sitting in the stores waiting for Tuesday release. being a "beta tester" implies the game is not finished and could be changed/updated based on feedback from the Season Ticket holders. which it can't.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #35
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
I already renewed but I could swear I paid more then 2000 Xbox points even though my subscription foes not expire yet. So if this is the case do I get a refund of the difference?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #36
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Purchase EA Sports Season Ticket, Receive Free PDLC with Madden NFL 13 & Other Ga

How do you go bout buying PDLC? I don't want the season ticket now, I just want to buy an item from the DLC. I don't see a link in the game's menus, except for The Season Ticket.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #37
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
How do you go bout buying PDLC? I don't want the season ticket now, I just want to buy an item from the DLC. I don't see a link in the game's menus, except for The Season Ticket.
When it becomes available you buy it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #38
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
When it becomes available you buy it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I am talking about where to go to purchase it. Anyway I found out myself, from the Xbox360 Dashboard, you I to highlight the game and press X for Extras.
I wonder why they don't have a link for this in the game? Unless I am looking over it.

Thanks, anyway.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is all the stuff for 13 or 12
Old 08-08-2012, 03:15 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

does any one know if MUT's gonna be available in the 3 day early release? cause im pretty sure last year it was blocked off, but as long as i can do connected careers with a couple friends i'll be set until the release

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »