Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Why is Ray Rice's stamina so low (compared to the top 4)?
this is one of the many flaws with the current rating system...if you ever messed around with the ratings you understand that when you give a player high marks in one category you have to drop them in other categories to prevent them from being too high. The flaw is that it seems EA drops random categories which make it unrealistic to that player. Rice has a very high amount of stamina. Its like the speed issue if you make someone a 90+ burner than you have to drop other categories because the speed jumps their ratings way up.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #50
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Complete Running Back Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavane
this is one of the many flaws with the current rating system...if you ever messed around with the ratings you understand that when you give a player high marks in one category you have to drop them in other categories to prevent them from being too high. The flaw is that it seems EA drops random categories which make it unrealistic to that player. Rice has a very high amount of stamina. Its like the speed issue if you make someone a 90+ burner than you have to drop other categories because the speed jumps their ratings way up.
Which is why we should get rid of overall all together and make so that the relevant stats for each position are easily view-able.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #51
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
A lot of ratings are really high for players. Leshoure for the Lions has an extremely high carry and is coming off injury but his injury rating is good. Leshoure is also rated worse than chicken legs Kevin Smith! Kevin Smith is average at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

demarco murray

guys like admad bradshaw are high but demarco murray is a 83 when he played like a beast before he was injured.

Demarco murray has more yards than bradshaw on less carries. Bradshaw did have more touchdowns but come one EA. You need to be more consistant in these ratings. What are they going by? Are they picking out of a hat?

Last edited by jwhezzy2003; 08-10-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bush has his best year ever as a pro but doesn't receive his best rating? That makes sense...
Old 08-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Jezzzz ea strech out the ratings...an average started should be rated 70-75, a solid starter 76-83, a household name 84-93, and a HOFer 94-99.

Or something like that i cant deal with ratings this high its makes it feel like every player is exactly the same
A what point in a players career do you know they are a hall of famer? In the case of some future HOFers, we may not know if they are a HOFer until 20-30 years from now.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaT_PR_BoY____
Bush has his best year ever as a pro but doesn't receive his best rating? That makes sense...
I'm loving Charles Clay, I usually put him at #1 tightend, but knowing we have EgNew and what Clay's stats look like with the two paired together and a decent scheme to get players into space he's going to be hell for db's, not mention linebackers covering him!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Maaaan Marshawn Lynch is so underrated in this game.

he is faster than 90 speed, much stronger than 84 rating..especially when you compare him to other RBs who have higher strength ratings....more agile than the 84 rating (just ask Ray Lewis).

if you want to give him a low 90's rating for speed...fine make it 92 or 93 (u usually don't see people catch up to the guy)..but you need to really up his acceleration from 88 to the low 90's as well. (imo should be mid 90s).

there is a reason why he was the only RB to rush for over 100 yards against my 9ers last year...he is one of the best running backs in the league. His overall should be in the mid 90s.
While I agree that Lynch is probably underrated by most, 90 speed is probably about right for him (I had him @ 89 in Madden 12 using my own criteria). Don't get me wrong, he was timed at 4.46 in the combine in the 40, and he's shown it on the field (see his 47 yard TD run against the Giants last year when he broke it going outside along the sideline, out running the Giants defence in the process and not getting touched the final 30 yards on the play) but 91+ speed is probably best reserved for 4.4 and faster 40 guys. Not looking at his M13 ratings I suspect his agility, acceleration and pass catching are rated too low (they were in M12's final roster update, so don't expect they have been upgraded accurately for M13's base roster) accounting for his lowish rating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »