Home

Franchise Mode Hall of Fame - Madden 12

This is a discussion on Franchise Mode Hall of Fame - Madden 12 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Franchise Mode Hall of Fame - Madden 12

Madden 12 had (by far) the best Franchise Mode to date in this generation of Madden Football. I was lucky enough to have an extremely enjoyable Franchise Mode with a few teams, but one player stuck out as the best I ever had in Madden 12's Franchise Mode.

- Davonnie Chapman -

Taken #15 Overall in the 2015 Draft he was the second step in the Browns journey to dominance.

Chapman came highly touted out of the University of Houston where he set multiple school records and dominated defenses across the nation. He left school after winning the Heisman Trophy as a Junior.

His first regular season NFL carry went 84 yards against the Bengals. By the end of his first season he had over 1300 yards and 16 TDs.

Chapman won running back of the year and was named to the Pro Bowl during every season of his career. A three-time Super Bowl Champion with the Browns he is a fixture in the Browns organization as he continues to be the fan favorite.

Chapman's Statistics (2015-2020)

Rushing
7,741 yards
81 TDs

Receiving
1,602 yards
9 TDs

Who is your all time Madden 12 HoFer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Rookie

oilersfanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Mode Hall of Fame - Madden 12

I last played franchise in January, with both the Bills and the Panthers.

J-Stew was a train, impossible to tackle the guy.
In the 2012 draft, i got in the 3rd round a RB named Denetri Clayton, because i needed a backup. But this guy came an 87 with A potential. In all the years along, both had over 1500 yards in each year.

With the Bills, Marcell Dareus led the league in sacks and tackle for loses in 5 years i think.

I really liked the game, i only quit the franchise because of one of the few issues in the game, the weather. Played 10 years, and no snow games, almost all of them in the rain. Every Dec game at Patriots was 70 degrees. Please...

Hope they fix it in 13.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

I have a Franchise with the Jets, Packers, and Lions. I'm just starting year 2, but the Lions just won the Super Bowl and all through the season the player that stuck out to me the most was CB Chris Houston. I also signed Keith Bulluck late in the season and he came up big, so did Ndamukong Suh, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Shaun Hill, and Randall Cobb, who I got from the Packers for Megatron. Stafford was hurt the whole year so I had to go with hill. Megatron was the Packers HOFer, and Shonn Greene was the Jets HOFer. The Lions drafted the Madden equivalent of Trent Richardson, and the Jets got the equivalent of Brandon Weeden.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Wes Cameron, picked him up in the draft. QB. Started off with a normal QB's average stats but after a few seasons, no joke, he became a 99 overall. He took my team to 3 superbowl wins in the next 3 seasons. In his 4th we go to the superbowl but ended up losing to the Steelers if I remember. He went into the Hall of Fame and remains the best player I have played with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »