Home

Madden Accelerated Clock

This is a discussion on Madden Accelerated Clock within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden Accelerated Clock

Does anyone have any idea how much accelerated clock will actually change the outcome of the number of plays you can run in a game?

I usually play with 5 minute quarters and no accelerated clock. Well, I am tired of seeing such unrealistic stats. I can't get good numbers with my QB, RB, and WR's all in the same game unless Im just destroying my opponent. Also, I dont like seeing my leading defensive player have 3 tackles at the end of the game.

I've not yet just tried raising the length of the quarters yet. I'm just wanting some information on how much accelerated clock can change the game.

Also, does it still accelerate late in games? Like under two minutes to go in the fourth?
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
I've played previous years with accelerated clock on and fifteen minute quarters. Stats will be realistic if you take your time at the line with preplay adjustments, if you don't take your time try using 12 minute quarters.

Accelerated clock does stop in the last two minutes of each half. This can be annoying at times but I understand why its programmed this way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Benz87; 08-14-2012 at 01:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »