Home

Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #41
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
re: Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here *(PS3 Vers. Online)*

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty222
Tool two KO returns to the house with Ginn. Either he is a stud or knockoff returns are too easy
Well he is one of the best returners in the NFL these days. Look at Seahawks game week 1 last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #42
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27
re: Madden NFL 13 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here *(PS3 Vers. Online)*

Well, I just lost 20-17 to the Seahawks. I was going to down trying to tie it up. Seattle called a blitz. I threw a bullet pass, thinking I could fit it in a tight window, RG3 got hit and the ball was picked off.

CPU Offense impressions: They slung the ball all over the field on me. I couldn't stop thier passing attack. The only time Flynn threw an incompletion was when they dropped the ball. What I like was he took what the defense gave him and his receivers simply had to make the catch, so I'm not complaining.

The running game is atrocious on Pro. Marshawn had 8 carries for 14 yards. I was in zone for most of the game so I'm really wondering why he didn't get more positive yards as I was just roaming with Merriweather.

Anyways, I'm going to run it back and see if Marshawn gets loose this time.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #43
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Actually pretty impressed, my only issue so far is defense....though there's always an adjustment period...
Old 08-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know why my kinect commands are not working. I'll mess with my setup after finishing my first game.

Last edited by keebsiek; 08-14-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 32
This is football baby! This is football!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #46
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Props to EA on this game, Madden is finally headed in the right direction. Commentary is really, really good! Graphics are much improved (everything looks cleaner now).

Only things I'd complain about is the game speed (could be a tad slower). Also Redskins were attempting a game winning drive and never called any of their three timeouts. They used no huddle but never called a timeout (even with 00:03 on the clock). I also didn't like how I couldn't see the play clock/game clock during play selection at times during post play replays. Outside of that it was great!

Also cool thing I noticed...

Press left trigger then you can adjust your entire defense with the left stick, try it sometime.

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 08-14-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #47
Rookie

Dime nR's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Props to EA on this game, Madden is finally headed in the right direction. Commentary is really, really good! Graphics are much improved (everything looks cleaner now).

Only thing I'd complain about is the game speed (could be a tad slower).

Also cool thing I noticed...

Press left trigger then you can adjust your entire defense with the left stick, try it sometime.
Wow that left trigger thing is really neat.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #48
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6

I like some of the new tackle animations. For example, I was running Helu Jr up the gut and a lineman got pushed into him, making the HB stumble and crash into the blocking in front. It just reminds me of something you see every game in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »