Home

BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment.

This is a discussion on BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #17
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: BILLS fans buying 13' Prepare for disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Well...the photos of the player on the stats screens don't bother me as long as they're not a silhouette. Are you saying you're upset because he has dreads and not a short haircut? I mean, what's to say he doesn't grow his hair out in November?

The cyber faces I totally get--annoys me too. Ironically enough though, based on the demo, looks like EA took out those super cool close-up cut scenes of players in the huddle. So you don't really even get the opportunity to see their faces anymore.
LOL, Johnson has rocked a short haircut for 2 season now, it's not even the style, it's the fact that programs are put out ever season which means new pictures are taken, and EA still chooses to use his rookie pic and generic face.

His model has no dreads, which goes to show the developers are just not updating because they feel they don't need to. I see SJ13 on TV and his stat pic overlay is short hair, then it should be in Madden as well. Why do they not update the portraits every season? It's as simple as a REAL NFL broadcast switching out their package. If it's in the game, then it's in the game right?

Last edited by Stampede_94; 08-15-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #18
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

This thread sounds familiar...

Oh that's right you already made this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tail-wise.html

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 08-15-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25
I know it bothers you but there are over 2000 players in the nfl. I personally would rather them spend the time elsewhere than making sure everyone has an updated picture. Focus on the guys that are a big draw to the purchase... Just my .02

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #20
Rookie

Dime nR's Arena

OVR: 0

You're not gonna buy the game because of a portrait not being up to date? I know people have their own opinions, but come on man.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
I know it bothers you but there are over 2000 players in the nfl. I personally would rather them spend the time elsewhere than making sure everyone has an updated picture. Focus on the guys that are a big draw to the purchase... Just my .02

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
If NFL broadcasts can get it right and update season after season ( they have player packages and overlays as well) then why does EA get the pardon? You and I both know that it's nothing to update a pic in these games and or patch it in. I buy this game for the Buffalo Bills period. The fact I am getting the same models and portraits as years gone by in a game that says "13'" is just unacceptable at this stage of an exclusive license.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #22
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
This thread sounds familiar...

Oh that's right you already made this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tail-wise.html
Thanks for the police work, now get back in your meter maid cart. The other thread had gotten off base, and I wanted this strictly BILLS fans to discuss with hopefully some game changers. Not to be insulted or policed.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #23
Rookie

MetalBeldo's Arena

OVR: 0

It's the Bills, they focus on the real teams, they don't have time for amatures.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #24
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalBeldo
It's the Bills, they focus on the real teams, they don't have time for amatures.
Again, was this really necessary, but in reality, probably how they are thinking at this point which makes Madden and Tiburon pretty much focusing on what they feel needs to be updated, and confirms they just expect us to buy what they deliver annually.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »