Home

Request for Infinity Engine removal

This is a discussion on Request for Infinity Engine removal within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 08:25 PM   #49
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Request for Infinity Engine removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Sky,

Gimme a few reasons why you feel like its an improvement.
Because it's a start. How many years have people moaned about the "Same old engine".
Is the engine perfect? No way.. BUT if it continues to get tweaked it will lead to a better and better looking game.
I really think it was the beginning steps to next gen which is what I wish they'd done last gen to prepare for this gen.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #50
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Signed. Ragdoll animations are not working . Players look like they bend/ragdoll so bad they should have broken legs, arms, and sternums every play. I honestly thought Bradshaw died on one play from all the ragdoll'n but he was superhuman and got back up.
Agreed. There is a difference between real physics an rag doll animations and I think they need to tighten it up. Honestly somewhere in between last engine and this would be a better starting point.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #51
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
This is a valid topic for discussion. Also the mods aren't on 24 hours a day. They like to enjoy playing games like the rest of us.

I would like you to focus on explaining your likes and dislikes on the engine only, not on the demo gameplay.
For the simple fact that you are requesting next gen video games to have canned animations.

Don't buy the game if there is something you don't like about it.

Stick with Madden 12 with updated rosters because they are readily available to you.

But to request a game to go to canned animations is an eye opener. And I'm trying to adhere to the TOS here and not say what I really want to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #52
Rookie

Bigmac612's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
Signed. Ragdoll animations are not working . Players look like they bend/ragdoll so bad they should have broken legs, arms, and sternums every play. I honestly thought Bradshaw died on one play from all the ragdoll'n but he was superhuman and got back up.
Lmao

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #53
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Because it's a start. How many years have people moaned about the "Same old engine".
Is the engine perfect? No way.. BUT if it continues to get tweaked it will lead to a better and better looking game.
I really think it was the beginning steps to next gen which is what I wish they'd done last gen to prepare for this gen.
So if nothing gets tweaked for next year, would you be closer to thinking along the lines of me? I only enjoy change if it can be done correctly. I agree that changes were needed but year 1 is a little disappointing.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #54
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
For the simple fact that you are requesting next gen video games to have canned animations.

Stick with Madden 12 with updated rosters because they are readily available to you.

But to request a game to go to canned animations is an eye opener. And I'm trying to adhere to the TOS here and not say what I really want to say.
Agree, I just think a lot of us Madden fans are frustrated. I don't see a problem expressing it. We just want it to be good. I am going to stick to Madden 12 myself with updated rosters. I'm also a big fan of importing draft classes so at least I can continue to do that. Hopefully things will be better next year.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #55
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

Like I have mentioned before, I'm not looking for a resolution. I'm looking for an honest discussion. If you disagree with my opinion, please tell me why you enjoy the engine after playing the demo and seeing the retail videos.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #56
Rookie

ozzy57's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
So if nothing gets tweaked for next year, would you be closer to thinking along the lines of me? I only enjoy change if it can be done correctly. I agree that changes were needed but year 1 is a little disappointing.
Final thing I'm going to say since you already stated that it floats your boat to stir crap up.

This is the Madden engine in a rebuilding year. They drafted their franchise QB but nobody and I mean nobody should even think its going to be a superbowl run.

In fact I agree lets scrap this engine let's go back to 3-6 plays and just have Madden Tecmo Bowl 13
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »