Home

Some CCM Questions i haven't seen!

This is a discussion on Some CCM Questions i haven't seen! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Some CCM Questions i haven't seen!

I am going off of the Madden NFL 12 online franchise mode as basing it on the new Madden 13 Connected Career online mode. A few things that completely ruined the online franchise over the past years and i am wondering if anyone knows if they have been fixed.

1. How many years can you play a CCM online for? Last year it was 10 years which is a complete mode killer. After the 4th or 5th year there's no point in drafting since your career will end with all your star young players in there prime.

2. Pre determined player rating increases and decreases. Have they fixed this to make the stats and potential to determine a players progression?

3. Not keeping player stats, pro bowls, mvp's, etc. Last year I had to use an online league manager to record all this which is fine but it's just more work for really no reason! (if not any suggestions on what league manager to use?)

4. The online draft was awful last year. Usually the players were way too good and it waters down the league. Then some of the lower rated players in FA end up out of the game since the rookies take over completely! Also there were set drafts last year and anyone could look online and know the best players ratings and potential! Also you would have like the Bucs drafting a QB in the 1st or 2nd round which is just pointless

5. A problem with madden franchise offline and online has been player signings and resigning! Basically you can sign whoever you want and the CPU will just cut great players to cut them.

Anyway these are a lot of questions and im sure i could ask 10 more... If these have all been answered i apologize ahead of time!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Some CCM Questions i haven't seen!

1) I think it's 30 years!

2) Completely new player progression system. Each player has goals. If they achieve them you get an amount of XP points you can use on your player - so you choose which skills increase! Potential has been removed!

3) I would think this is fixed, but don't know for sure!

4) Guess no one knows how good the draftees are until the game is released. Teams will persue players that fit their scheme though...

5) You can get certain attributes as a coach which makes you more likely to have an offer accepted for a certain position ex. DT.

You might want to read the Connected Careers manual and search for the E3 Video Thread. I think you'll enjoy what you find!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-17-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Some CCM Questions i haven't seen!

Thanks for the help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »