Home

Confused on CC

This is a discussion on Confused on CC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Confused on CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
As far as letting off hook.. what exactly can we do? They are going to sell tons of Madden regardless. I know as I've been very vocal since 2006.
No amount of complaints here at OS or anywhere will change that. All we can do is voice our opinions and move on.
The part that gets to me is some can't just say thier peace and move on and it just dilutes the real feedback...
I agree with this 100% Some people even sued ea and signed petitions etc, etc but at the end of the day what have they accomplished?? Yeah, NOTHING!! It's very simple, if u don't like it, don't buy it.....
Old 08-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #50
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by machzara24
So if two people are sharing a ps3, they each cannot have their own CCM running by themselves? Person one can't have a CCM with the packers, while person 2 has a completely separate CCM going with the Vikings?
You can have multiple CCM files on your hard drive. In each file, there is only one user, that user controls either one player or one coach.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:47 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0
Okay thanks for the info! That is what I was hoping to hear since there can't be multiple users per mode at least there can be more then one mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #52
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoonie05
It's very simple, if u don't like it, don't buy it.....
Sorry but that doesn't seem fair. I want to buy Madden 13, it's the only football game on the market and I need my football fix, but I can't buy Madden 13 (or any other sports game for that matter) if it prohibits me from enjoying it co-operatively.

Once you play co-op there's no going back; simulating teamwork with human teammates, having a good crack with your friends and talking football non-stop, makes single player for me totally pointless.

I hope EA can patch co-op into CCM. I'm no techy but seeing as they have co-op in Play Now mode, surely it's possible?
Old 08-22-2012, 05:08 AM   #53
Rookie

FinnishRaider's Arena

OVR: 2

So is there any way, how 2 player can play on same team in Franchise Mode/ Coach mode against CPU? If not on same console, can we do it somehow via xbox live with 2 console or something? Would like to know this so i can decide to buy M13 or not.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #54
Rookie

Old Mr T's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnishRaider
So is there any way, how 2 player can play on same team in Franchise Mode/ Coach mode against CPU? If not on same console, can we do it somehow via xbox live with 2 console or something? Would like to know this so i can decide to buy M13 or not.
You can play one-off matches with human teammates in Play Now mode, but you can't play through a season and playoffs with your friends/family anymore.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #55
Rookie

FinnishRaider's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mr T
You can play one-off matches with human teammates in Play Now mode, but you can't play through a season and playoffs with your friends/family anymore.
I just can't understand the reason behind that, why they wouldn't let us play together on one consol... Well, you would think that people would complain about this alot, so hopefully they will include that feature back in M14...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #56
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

So I am confused a a few things with CC but lets hit on one thing for now, what is the point of the new Gameface if you cant edit rosters in Madden? Can I still create players for the draft or not? Where does this Gameface come into play in Madden then if not in CC?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »