Home

Total Control and Read and React have made the passing game exceptional

This is a discussion on Total Control and Read and React have made the passing game exceptional within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Total Control and Read and React have made the passing game exceptional

Everything that has gone into the passing game this year feels much more
realistic than ANY football game before. Even down to the WR movements/leaning/cuts after catching the ball etc. All of it works way better than what we had.
Finally I can see a small passing window and if I decide to try to force the ball into it, the results seem much more fair. Using Flynn I know if I try to force it into that small space in the zone it may or may not work, but I dont get ripped by crappy AI. If I complete it feels so friggin real. IF I get picked its a result of a bad decision but not an unreal defensive AI move.
And the way the ball interacts this time around is very well done, easily the best tweaks to the qb/wr/db/ball physics EA has ever had.
I run a very run heavy offense and pass alot less, so when I do decide to throw, I finally feel like "I" actually have a heck of a lot more control and chance for a more fair and realistic outcome.
Nice job on that EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »