Home

Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week

This is a discussion on Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #25
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Five Ways To Make Madden 12 Last One More Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Maybe for you. Not for me. For me, there's too little editing available.
Don't be so pessimistic. There's always the chance EA got everything perfect and editing wont be necessary

No but in all seriousness I'm excited for the new game but I dont honestly believe twitter feeds and backstories are going to outdo the editing that was available last year. It wasn't perfect but Madden 12 gave us the ability to correct many of the mistakes that madden always comes with every year.

Even if there's no editing I really hope there are at least custom sliders in CCM.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Wait... People still play M12..... Damn.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #27
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for this.

Just reminded me to trade in a bunch of games I never play anymore, and seeing as I'm low on money right now, this thread is perfect timing. I stopped playing madden in January, so Ill take anything I can get for it.

I think Gamestop is having a 30% bonus to games towards preording Madden too.
WIZ
Old 08-22-2012, 03:39 AM   #28
Banned

Maelstrom's Arena

OVR: 7
Make it last a week?! Hell, I am going to make it last another year until Madden 14 comes out. We will see if they bring back draft-class importation. If they do, I will buy the game, if not, it will be Madden 12 three years in a row!
Old 08-22-2012, 04:06 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Here is my list:

Build a custom a playbook
Start an offline co-op franchise with a friend
Customize the roster before you start that franchise.
Make it a Fantasy Draft
Play games not on your team's schedule in your franchise.
Edit players on your team, or others. Equipment, numbers what ever.
I see what you did there.

I'll get the new one, but I'm going to keep playing 12 because I have an offline franchise with my buddy that is fun.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:45 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
Thanks for this.

Just reminded me to trade in a bunch of games I never play anymore, and seeing as I'm low on money right now, this thread is perfect timing. I stopped playing madden in January, so Ill take anything I can get for it.

I think Gamestop is having a 30% bonus to games towards preording Madden too.
You lost tons of money by not selling it in January and waiting until now to do it. I still say everyone should use Craigslist to sell games...people on there are so much more gullible (or is it fair) in how much they will give for a game unlike Gamestop, who rips you off.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #31
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Until 13 is out next Tuesday (Monday at midnight) for me I am playing Madden 2011. Yes 2011 still.

It's been my mission with the Lions to break every career, game, and season record possible with Stafford and Johnson. Also trying to get Suh into the HOF.

I am halfway thru 2012 season (3 seasons in) and only began this over the past weekend. Stafford is up to about 15,000 passing yards for his career. Johnson is shattering TD records. It is a lot of fun.

Suh and Avril have had double digit sacks in each season so far. Suh has had a couple 5 sack games too.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #32
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
You lost tons of money by not selling it in January and waiting until now to do it. I still say everyone should use Craigslist to sell games...people on there are so much more gullible (or is it fair) in how much they will give for a game unlike Gamestop, who rips you off.
I could make slightly more on craigslist , as I've done that route before, but I am too lazy to wait for responses and don't trust people when exchanging money. Even if I get one dollar for these games, it'll be worth it as they have been sitting in a box for years equaling to 0 worth in my life or future life. I am not a hoarder, nor a collector by any means. And seeing as I got my money's worth in gameplay time already, its time to get something for them.
WIZ

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »