Home

Madden NFL 13 Impressions - Connected Careers Mode (NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Impressions - Connected Careers Mode (NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 08:27 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoxicityx
I was talking about User and CPU trading. I understand that teams like to retain their players, but everyone should be available for a price. I should be able to trade MJD to DET for Titus Young. Let alone get some decent value for MJD.

Why shouldn't you be able to trade for any player you want? If the price is right, nearly every player should be available.
Not in the nfl.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #66
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
These people who complain about not enough trades get me real confused. Nfl player trades are super rare.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #67
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 13 Impressions - Connected Careers Mode (NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Melo85
Best forum I've seen on this game. The Madden forums are filled with nothing but people complaining about having to do too much in franchise. Basically complaining "it's too deep!. I just want to play normal franchise" We've been asking for a franchise mode like this for a while, we finally get it and some people aren't satisfied.
+1000, great post. I'm thankful EA has listened to us for once.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #68
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Impressions - Connected Careers Mode (NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
Madden 13 CC is the best thing they have put into the game in FOREVER!!!

I am a hardcore madden player and this is one of the best games EA has ever put out...It's deep and there are a lot of things to do with it the gameplay is better but I just love the way CC mode is and the fact that you have to think like a coach and can't trade for any player you want (it's weird saying this but Madden CC feels more for the sim players) Anyways I'm going to play some more (Played the game from 7:20pm till 2am last night and ready for more)
I agree, I like the whole setup with the minor point I mentioned that you can't use a custom edited roster to start your CC modes, you are forced to use the one they provide. I can live with no editing once you start the CC but you should be able to at least use an edited roster for offline CC's. I mean they didn't take editor out of the game completely you can still edit for play now games so why limit it to just that?

Other than that, I am loving the Coach CC mode right now.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #69
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
One complaint I have about CCM is that it takes forever to sim ahead. I couldn't find a "sim the season" option, so I had to go week by week.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #70
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I love everything about it. Is it perfect? No. But man what a jump in fin factor and depth. I will probably be lleaving the general forum for the foreseable future after I get an answer about the schemes not saving.

As is the case every year the crap starting to surface. If you cant have fun with this game then you dont want to have fun IMO or course.
Never in my life have I seen so many "look at me!" people that spend more time trying to find reasons to hate than they do trying to play a GAME.
40% bs, 40% game changer resumes and 20% real issues.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #71
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Game one of the season I lost and I threw 3 picks with Sam bradford and in the newsfeed they said..."the fans are opening a fire Bradford committee" Lmao!

That comment makes me want to play harder and win the fans over
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #72
Rookie

slick1ru2's Arena

OVR: 4

Few things I don't like. You can only play your game. I like playing games during the week sometimes. The other thing is, its cut day and WHERE ARE THE STATS? I only see ratings? Why play the preseason if we are cutting people on stats and not performance? Also where do I see my team salaries and salary cap? Also I would have liked to have Jon Gruden as coach. I guess the only way is to make him. But thing is, in this game retired players and coaches may return. Surely he is one that may show up.

Another thing. I saw on Twitter where someone posted in Wk 2 preseason that TO is cut by the Seahawks. Guess what? He was cut in mine too so all these stories for the other teams are preloaded and never change. That explains why they couldn't put in the NCAA import, no control over all the incoming custom names for their stories. Shame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »