Home

Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

This is a discussion on Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #25
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
question, and Im sorry if its a thread highjack, it just seemed like it fit here

are people who get the season pass, planning to start up a new CCM on tuesday when the new rosters are released, or will you be missing out if you dont have the pass, because all the "good" people to play with(and I dont mean skill) have already found a good league?
I would think that most CCM online leagues won't be starting until after the regular season roster update in early September, so I don't think it's necessary to get the Season Pass just to find a quality league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #26
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

Downloaded and ready to play.

The Ray Lewis intro is so motivating. I might listen to it every morning to start my day.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #27
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
Downloaded and ready to play.

The Ray Lewis intro is so motivating. I might listen to it every morning to start my day.
Hopefully interest for this picks up by later tonight, around 10-11pm est or early Saturday after more OSers have the game downloaded. If not, might have to consider rolling with whatever Users we have if that will accomplish anything.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Private League Name: ccm os test.

PM for password.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

sent out some invites. to check, click on view league invites in play career mode.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #30
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

About to join. Doing the first week of a My Player CCM as a West Coast, Undrafted QB for the Eagles.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #31
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keebsiek
sent out some invites. to check, click on view league invites in play career mode.
Have you tried to log on to the website yet? http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/c...=503810c953507

Might help with being able to just link others to our league or paste pictures from the website into our CCM thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #32
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

Alright, I joined. I'm going to put together an excel sheet of the Top 10 players before the season starts at each position from the view point of the Eagles. Of course, I denote what type of player and scheme the Eagles run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »