Home

Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

This is a discussion on Early release Zoom Cam Discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #105
Banned

Profit89's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Should be tilted... And no need for zooming in and out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #106
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

i just hope and pray that it is in the process of being fixed in CCM..i am waiting to start my CCM until i know that the camera issues are definitely going to be repaired..anyone have any "new news"?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 PM   #107
Banned

Profit89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Check out some Madden 10 zoom camera videos and tell me what you think. It is like Madden 13, only a bit higher and angled on post snap passing. The run cam is only slightly closer. Basically it stays where the pre snap cam is(when at the line).
Madden 10 Video:

Madden 13 Video:
Madden 10 zoom cam. Fantastic.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Madden 10 zoom cam. Fantastic.
Madden 10's was perfect. I have no idea why they changed it. Then again, look at the standard camera thread. Why did they ever change Madden 10's standard cam either?

They should have added Madden 13's zoom cam, called it zoom2 and left the Madden 10 zoom cam in the game as the zoom cam default IMO.

You missed a little bit of sidelines in madden 10 also, but Madden 13 actually has to zoom out further to see nearly the same amount of sidelines. Pause the Madden 10 zoom video at 0:06, pause madden 11's at 3:09 (Videos are one post above this one). That is why the Madden 10 zoom camera is superior IMO. Just a little cam height with tilt does wonders on seeing sidelines with a close zoom level

Madden 13's cam is really good though. I really like it a lot, feels like you are right there at the line. Just wish we had Madden 10's zoom as the default zoom cam option.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-29-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #109
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

if they gave us ncaa's player lock on defense, coupled with the gameplay and infinity engine improvements, playing d would be more immersive without a whole more. epic fail on ea's part not to test the cam in cc mode. the gameplay is vastly superior than in years past, and you can't enjoy it because of the zoomed cam. these devs and programmers are smart guys, how does this stuff escape their notice? i hope the patch addresses this problem...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »