Home

Possible depth chart issue

This is a discussion on Possible depth chart issue within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #25
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Possible depth chart issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo1021
I did this earlier today for another thread. If you use a power running back (which is what Carolina is set to) then Grant is an 86 overall, Stewart is an 81, and Williams drops to a 71. This part is not a bug, Grant just fits better for Carolina's scheme than Williams does.

But the right/left switching is something I have noticed although it has not dropped my players overall at all
Can you change the other teams position schemes in CCM to make sure the players who should be starting/playing the most, actually start/play the most?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 08:36 PM   #26
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I believe this is not talked too much because the game is not released yet. Once it get released i`m sure people will start seeing this too.

Some just play the game as it is and they don`t look much around. so for them, the game is perfect.

Ignorance is a blessing
Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #27
All Star

JayD's Arena

I'm really happy others have experienced this issue. I see players swapped from the left to the right visa versa for no need whatsoever for many teams. First the duplicate number issue and now this, looks like the rosters and depth charts need an overhaul. Has anyone posted this in the bugs thread?
Old 08-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #28
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Can you change the other teams position schemes in CCM to make sure the players who should be starting/playing the most, actually start/play the most?
No, you can't change other teams.

But if you start the CCM as the coach of the Panthers and change it then you can retire and start your real guy. But the problem with this is that the schemes keep defaulting back to what they were after you play a game (even with your own team, it's a bug). Someone said the schemes are starting to stick for online CCM but that was just one guy.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #29
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I believe this is not talked too much because the game is not released yet. Once it get released i`m sure people will start seeing this too.

Some just play the game as it is and they don`t look much around. so for them, the game is perfect.

Ignorance is a blessing
Pretty much. Of course guys who used 32 team control and other features are going to see the problems rather than someone who doesnt care too much about details.. Im glad those guys are having a blast.

-Juke
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #30
All Star

poster's Arena

Anyone test out any further, or hear any news about the issue? I am at work with my unopened Amazon copy. I really want to play a good Bears franchise. I cannot believe year after year these damn bugs continue to surface. I know it isn't easy, but it is getting worse instead of getting better.

Perhaps I just have to change my ways and suck it up, ignore the obvious nonsense, but it is too hard for me to do. BAH!
Old 08-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #31
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Anyone test out any further, or hear any news about the issue? I am at work with my unopened Amazon copy. I really want to play a good Bears franchise. I cannot believe year after year these damn bugs continue to surface. I know it isn't easy, but it is getting worse instead of getting better.

Perhaps I just have to change my ways and suck it up, ignore the obvious nonsense, but it is too hard for me to do. BAH!
You should wait until EA patch the game. You won´t going to enjoying the CC as it is if you are a Sim player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #32
All Star

poster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
You should wait until EA patch the game. You won´t going to enjoying the CC as it is if you are a Sim player.
Ya, I think I am going to wait it out and see. My copy is on its way back after work. Unless Kolbe can do something starting next gen, I think this game will continue to be catered to online gamers, which will push me further away. Oh well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »