Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #17
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
You guys remind me of the type of people who go to a restaurant and love the food , but still find something minor to complain about. EA would rather piss off 100 people then 1000. You just happen to be the 100.
Well it's better to be pissed off then pissed on
Old 08-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
You guys remind me of the type of people who go to a restaurant and love the food , but still find something minor to complain about. EA would rather piss off 100 people then 1000. You just happen to be the 100.
thanks for being so classy. well, you can enjoy your madden the way you used to. we can't.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:30 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
You tell me where some one said it wasnt
Stop being a troll. It's not there or you would have been able to find it, but no one has been able to, and if you read other articles about the game, they are saying the same thing now.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #20
Banned

Yea the 3 of you wont enjoy it Damn.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:32 PM   #21
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Just because you guys don't have the same issue that doesn't mean their opinion is minor s**t.

I hope EA can patch it, because I understand that playing the CPU and kicking the crap out of them for a long time can be tiring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #22
Banned

Go look at Josh Loomans Twitter account someone just tweeted HEAD COACH back in Madden.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #23
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
at the original post.

So there is no way of playing in coach mode? Even the NCAA way is not possible with the auto throw?

I am shocked that they removed broadcast cam again after guys worked so hard begging the other guys in charge to put it back in..

And they want me to go to the EAGC site? Yea ok..

-Juke

Last edited by Jukeman; 08-24-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #24
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Wait you can't even watch a game?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »