Home

What do YOU rate Madden 13

This is a discussion on What do YOU rate Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What do YOU rate Madden 13

Everything that CCM is offline boils down to actually playing the game. Which means that xp, progression, the IE - it is all rendered useless if the cpu doesn't play a decent game of football.

The cpu plays a horrible game of football. Particularly on offense.

Major slider adjustments are not enough to cover up the fact that the offensive cpu ai remains as poor as it has been for years.

Based on offline CCM alone my rating: 4.5
Old 08-25-2012, 09:31 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Ive already gave my thoughts a few days ago so i will keep it short 9.0 is my score

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

What I play: play now, CCM offline

How well implemented: having fun with play now. Richardson went beast mode on me all pro level and reeled off a 60+ yard td. Like the IE better than I thought I would. Still need to play around with CCM, but I like it... I understand that editing couldn't be in due to what is around it, but if this game has editing it'd be a first week buy.

Score: 7.5 out of 10. I'm a tough grader. Please don't look at that score as Madden is bad. I see 7.5 as a C. While the game does a lot of good there is also some bad. I got bored of the demo quick, yet the main version is keeping my interest. This score may fluctuate after I spend more time in CCM mode. Madden is definitely on the right track for the future with the base laid out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 09:44 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6
5/10....as stated above the CPU AI is horrific. Luckily I bought the $25 season ticket and EA saved me some money. Thanks guys! Have fun tinkering with the sliders through multiple patches and hardly enjoying the game. Now the wait begins for NBA 2k.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
What I play: play now, CCM offline

How well implemented: having fun with play now. Richardson went beast mode on me all pro level and reeled off a 60+ yard td. Like the IE better than I thought I would. Still need to play around with CCM, but I like it... I understand that editing couldn't be in due to what is around it, but if this game has editing it'd be a first week buy.

Score: 7.5 out of 10. I'm a tough grader. Please don't look at that score as Madden is bad. I see 7.5 as a C. While the game does a lot of good there is also some bad. I got bored of the demo quick, yet the main version is keeping my interest. This score may fluctuate after I spend more time in CCM mode. Madden is definitely on the right track for the future with the base laid out.
Good stuff my man.. fair points

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 49

1). CCM-offline
2). Its nice to have a fresh feeling of "franchise",but it is missing way to many features right now for me to rank it a true step up from old franchise(player edit,fantasy,drafts,camera options,coach only, +more)
3). 7.5 out of 10

Pro-The presentation is a step in the right direction. Some of it looks great.
Con-The game has a lot of unfinished feel to it. Things that are still present after 8 long years of them tinkering around.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 32

Madden 13 is a 9.6 in my opinion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #16
Banned

LastChanceAvalanche's Arena

OVR: 0

Right now I'm strictly doing CCM Offline

I'm giving the Player CCM a solid 8.5 out of 10. I haven't played as a coach yet and my experience is continually changing. I think it's going to take awhile before I stop comparing to previous Maddens and start judging it as a completely new game, because it pretty much is.

Overall I'm keeping my score at 8.5/10. The gameplay is very fluid,YES there are several things that need to be fixed and can be through updates, but the positives far outweigh the negatives IMO.

I think we are all going to look back at this release as the turning point for the Madden franchise, and even if it's just the first building block for bigger plans, I would say this game is well worth my hard earned money.

Good Job EA, you've put out a quality football game this year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »