Home

Progression is not there

This is a discussion on Progression is not there within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Progression is not there

Andrew luck took the colts to super bowl n improve by one point. Flynn took the Seahawks and threw for 4500 and he went up two points.

Makes no sense. Sidney rice had 13 tds and 1200 yards. Improved one point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Progression is not there

Hmm, who to believe. The articulate post with many questions answered or the new and improved, random, not well read thread. I think I'll stick to the first progression thread to appear. What really said "this needs to be posted" in your mind. There is a mega-thread of sorts already made.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Hmm, who to believe. The articulate post with many questions answered or the new and improved, random, not well read thread. I think I'll stick to the first progression thread to appear. What really said "this needs to be posted" in your mind. There is a mega-thread of sorts already made.

Sorry I didn't see a thread that said progression. I am hoping someone had a different story so I can keep hope.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-year-1-a.html
Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlem
Andrew luck took the colts to super bowl n improve by one point. Flynn took the Seahawks and threw for 4500 and he went up two points.

Makes no sense. Sidney rice had 13 tds and 1200 yards. Improved one point.
don't forget, OVR is just a reflection of how they'd play in your scheme, he might have went up more points in another scheme...not saying that's what the case is here, just a thought. Change the player type for QB on your team and look at their OVRs again to see if they are even higher, or in some cases maybe lower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbothesh23
don't forget, OVR is just a reflection of how they'd play in your scheme, he might have went up more points in another scheme...not saying that's what the case is here, just a thought. Change the player type for QB on your team and look at their OVRs again to see if they are even higher, or in some cases maybe lower.
My team was in the super bowl and we still are a 77. Had a rookie lb to lead in tackles and he went up one. Used different schemes to see if that would do something. Sidney rice balled out n didn't move I had a rookie rb, turbin who had 650 yds n 5.4 yds a carry n didn't move. Kam chancellor had dpoy n moved two points. It is not there
Old 08-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #7
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Did you go and spend all of your XP? That could be why. When I first got the game I was wondering why some of my players won't progressing but then I realized it was because they still had a ton of XP to spend at the end of the year. Once I spent it all, they progressed reasonably.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

You're the one who gains the player's exp. If you don't use it the CPU will probably try and increase an expensive attribute.

I love how "progression" isn't there because you decided to let the computer do it and it didn't work out in your favor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »