Home

Did the developers actually play the game

This is a discussion on Did the developers actually play the game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Did the developers actually play the game

Is it possible for someone to confirm the game was tested before it was released....players with the same numbers, white players with black faces and dreads, problems with progression, issues over the schemes.....

If they forgot to test it then it's a joke what more of a joke is that they have released it with all these bugs and seem surprised that we point it out....unbelievable
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Re: Did the developers actually play the game

I don't have the game, but from what I heard there's a lot of bugs and glitches. I'm waiting for them to sort this all out before I buy it.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #3
Rookie

maadman's Arena

I haven't ran into any of these issues yet. Personally I'm having a blast with the game. I can't put it down.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
Rookie

crazygoalie39's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by maadman
I haven't ran into any of these issues yet. Personally I'm having a blast with the game. I can't put it down.
Amen. It's the most realistic football sim ever. Sure there are bugs, but all are fixable and will be patched and none of them are deal breakers. The new CCM alone is worth the buy.
NBA: Boston Celtics
Old 08-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Try trading for a player with the same number as one already on your team and lets us know what happens. Also if you can find a way to change your scheme, save it and not have it revert back to the original scheme each week let's us know....thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan123
Try trading for a player with the same number as one already on your team and lets us know what happens. Also if you can find a way to change your scheme, save it and not have it revert back to the original scheme each week let's us know....thanks!
The scheme changing has been explained. Also apparently if you play offline CCM, the scheme stuff sticks.

Just an FYI. However don't let me interrupt your complaint session.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #7
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

no. so many things that are beyond dumb. the duplicate numbers

but even the draft classes

I have NO problem with a white guy named treon. I do have a problem with a white photo of a guy named treon, that then has the player model of a black guy. that is just so darn dumb, I mean its not even like they have a lot of skin color shades, its pretty straight forward, he should be a white guy. It destroys any "storyline" that makes you feel attached to the character. and same the other way around, it made sense when you had those photos that were kind of in the middle, but geez, you have a guy who is wes welker white in his photo, but has the dexter mccluster player model? so weird.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
The scheme changing has been explained. Also apparently if you play offline CCM, the scheme stuff sticks.

Just an FYI. However don't let me interrupt your complaint session.
Scheme doesn't stick in Offline CCM. I've tested it extensively with a Colts Offline CCM.

Other than that though, I'm having a blast playing the game and even that isn't close to a deal breaker.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »