Home

CCM Difficulty and settings

This is a discussion on CCM Difficulty and settings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: CCM Difficulty and settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezzo503
Tweeg,

There is hope man!
If you go into league settings, there is a League Slider Screen...

Even though you set it to All Madden, it still has the Human Sliders At 50 Across the Board. So Your Right, you were basically playing on All Pro.

You have to manually adjust your sliders in the CCM...For some stupid reason. I had the same issue. Hopefully the sliders are working correctly lol
From the feedback I been getting from people this is definitely the issue.. The game just automatically resets to All-Pro when you go into CC. You have to adjust the sliders yourself to get the gameplay to All-Madden. As you know default All-Madden is all 25s for the USER.. Sliders are working correctly from what I hear.. I'm getting great feedback on my sliders so far..
Old 08-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #10
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezzo503
Tweeg,

There is hope man!
If you go into league settings, there is a League Slider Screen...

Even though you set it to All Madden, it still has the Human Sliders At 50 Across the Board. So Your Right, you were basically playing on All Pro.

You have to manually adjust your sliders in the CCM...For some stupid reason. I had the same issue. Hopefully the sliders are working correctly lol
Thanks man. I just noticed this myself about an hour ago. I was checking the exhibition All Madden sliders, and noticed that it makes all human things 25. So that should definitely help a little.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

make sure you hit start and not B after changing your sliders in CCM.. that was my problem the first few times
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #12
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

This issue needs to be posted somewhere prominent. So if I start an online CCM with multiple Users on All Madden, it will actually be playing on All Pro unless the sliders are manually adjusted?

People really need to know about this.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #13
Rookie

jrc2290's Arena

OVR: 6

i've been toying around with the sliders myself. If default all madden is 25 accross the board for human , what is the cpu across the board? can't check now as i'm at work, just curious.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:23 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
From the feedback I been getting from people this is definitely the issue.. The game just automatically resets to All-Pro when you go into CC. You have to adjust the sliders yourself to get the gameplay to All-Madden. As you know default All-Madden is all 25s for the USER.. Sliders are working correctly from what I hear.. I'm getting great feedback on my sliders so far..

Could you clarify something for me?
If one were to change sliders for user skill where a subsection (e.g. passing game) totaled more than 75 I know the difficulty and A.I. intelligence would drop to all-pro, but what about the AI sliders? Is there a similar rule for them? Or can I change them without worrying that the opposing team will become brain dead?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well, something is different. Sydeburnz and I have been in the slider discussion forum discussing that concern with the "Level" and the "Sliders". He is suggesting that the "Sliders" merely reflect a range within the "Level". That is to say, zeros across the board with "All Madden" Level is NOT the same as zeros across the board with "Rookie" level. It is as if we are no longer limited to 0-100, but 0-400. I was skeptical at first. . .but then, assuming that the kick meter remains a guide (fast = All Madden), I put all sliders (human and cpu) to 100 and the Level at All Madden--fast kick meter. I set all sliders to 0 and Level at Rookie--slow kick meter.

Now, I did not really investigate gameplay itself, but if this is true, it may mean that the range of values available is larger and much more varied when putting together slider sets.

Last edited by Bobalou2112; 08-26-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalou2112
Well, something is different. Sydeburnz and I have been in the slider discussion forum discussing that concern with the "Level" and the "Sliders". He is suggesting that the "Sliders" merely reflect a range within the "Level". That is to say, zeros across the board with "All Madden" Level is NOT the same as zeros across the board with "Rookie" level. It is as if we are no longer limited to 0-100, but 0-400. I was skeptical at first. . .but then, assuming that the kick meter remains a guide (fast = All Madden), I put all sliders (human and cpu) to 100 and the Level at All Madden--fast kick meter. I set all sliders to 0 and Level at Rookie--slow kick meter.
I thought this at first as well but then I changed my running sliders above the all madden threshold and when I played a game the AI QB was making some very dumb decisions, decision making usually seen on all-pro (holding on to the ball to long, not making reads, sailing passes out of bounds, etc)

True, it could have to do with the QB and his traits and DPP, but this was an extreme change which should not be expected (first game was against Matt Ryan and he played normal all-madden QB. Second game was against Stafford)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »