Home

Question regarding Connected Career..

This is a discussion on Question regarding Connected Career.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question regarding Connected Career..

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I've seen similar threads and believe people are asking different things.

Let's say I start a career as a coach. Can I have 2 other friends on the same console play games along with me? I know you can only have one chosen player or one team, but can we just play on the same team together?

Me and a couple friends always run through a bunch of seasons together. Always a good time, we'd usually do a fantasy draft of our team and all play together. Please tell me this is possible?

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question regarding Connected Career..

Just read another thread and it almost seems like you can't. I really hope that I'm misunderstanding this.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:43 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 11

No you can't. No co op this year.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for the reply. In the other thread, people were all over the place talking about controlling multiple teams.

I just don't get how this can be real. I really don't. I'll still personally enjoy the game regardless, but my other friends only play when I bring my copy over and they will be bummed for sure.

Again, appreciate the reply.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:48 AM   #5
Rookie

You cannot. Only way you can play against a buddy on the couch with you is in play now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
Rookie

I'd totally understand it if it pertained to Careers with singular players, but it makes no sense not to allow it if you choose to be a coach.

Man.. I hope people rip EA a new one for this. I'm a pretty lax person, was upset about no fantasy drafts but brushed it off. This though? I'd say it's inexcusable. And I'm not some anti EA guy and I do nothing but defend them.

Can't defend them on this one. They didn't have time? For what? To add the controller select screen before a game starts?

I'll still get it Tuesday but.. I feel sick right now. I always usually ignore Madden news so I'm surprised in August. This isn't the type of surprise I was looking for.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #7
Rookie

It is very disappointing. There are countless things about this game that are disappointing, and therefore I will not be buying it this year. Will be the first year in a long long time that I don't buy, but unless a patch comes around and basically changes this game from the ground up I will not be buying M13. And we all know that isn't likely to happen.

You say you hope people rip EA a new one.. Well you can do your part by not buying. If you will still enjoy it then by all means go ahead, but the only way to show EA our disappointment is to not buy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »