Home

Questions in CCM, I cant figure it out

This is a discussion on Questions in CCM, I cant figure it out within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Questions in CCM, I cant figure it out

first off i want to say that i am loving this game right now. and knowing that there will be a few patches and tuners released makes me giddy. however in ccm i am having some serious issues that are kinda getting frustrating. was hoping for some help

I started a offline ccm coaching the seahawks. i used my gameface guy. which brings me to my first question.

1. has anyone been able to get game face to work properly. i have taken pictures just like in the examples and each time i come out looking like a monster. i had to just use a degitally rendered version of myself i created with the tools on the website.

anyway back to ccm. when i create my coach i set that i am going to run a west coast offense and a 3-4 defense.

i am taking over a seattle seahawks team that was set to run a 4-3. this does not switch when i take over.

now i trade and move around players to get as many 3-4 defenders as i possibly can. still doesnt change. i go in to schemes and change exactly what type of player i value at each position. not only does it not change anything but it never saves it. it always returns to how it was. so my questions are.

1. how do you get the defensive scheme to change.

2. how do you get player type preferences to stay.

3. i created a gameplan for offense. i can find it and use it in play now. but cant use it in connected careers. does anyone know how to get it in ccm or is it just not allowed. which kinda seems weird if we are making ourselves as a coach but cant create and use our own gameplans.

those are my main questions for right now. as its getting really annoying not being able to use my gameplans or set my scheme and what type of players i want and value.

any help is much appreciated. thank you!!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Questions in CCM, I cant figure it out

You cannot currently create a custom scheme/set player types. Just another one of those things you gotta hope they patch.

Also, your game settings do not save either. If you change your game settings to conventional 3-box playcalling, it doesn't save. Every game you start you'll have to go into settings and change it.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

I have a question as well, is there a way to look at league wide transactions? instead of just reading on twitter feeds? i read there was a trade but could not find the details.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjackson18
I have a question as well, is there a way to look at league wide transactions? instead of just reading on twitter feeds? i read there was a trade but could not find the details.
There is no transactions menu. To me, this is the biggest oversight/missing thing from the mode.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
There is no transactions menu. To me, this is the biggest oversight/missing thing from the mode.
As an example; In previous games I would check out the results of free agency to see what the players actually got. 'Michael Griffin signed for 5 years, 36 million.' I think, wow I was never going to pay that.

This year, I place a bid on a guy, he ultimately signs with another team, and I have no idea how much. It just takes away a lot of immersion when I can't see how close I was to a guy, or how much the Redskins are paying for wide receivers these days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
As an example; In previous games I would check out the results of free agency to see what the players actually got. 'Michael Griffin signed for 5 years, 36 million.' I think, wow I was never going to pay that.

This year, I place a bid on a guy, he ultimately signs with another team, and I have no idea how much. It just takes away a lot of immersion when I can't see how close I was to a guy, or how much the Redskins are paying for wide receivers these days.
Yes this takes away a lot from the mode itself. Cpu makes trades with other teams and we probably won't even know about it. lesser name players will move around and what not will go unnoticed. I was looking for the transaction list before starting my regular season so i can sign a OL.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25
Yeah there is a lot of stuff that is either poorly thought out or just doesn't work like its supposed to.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #8
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

thanks guy...

any feedback on the custom gameplans for ccm?

or gameface haha

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »