Home

Retore Offline Franchise Petition

This is a discussion on Retore Offline Franchise Petition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Retore Offline Franchise Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Yes I agree that a petition is asinine. By 2015 we will have all these features back and the mode will finally surpass MLB the Show.
2015 is when they decide to hire a new staff and take the game in a brand new direction.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm not suggesting they patch OUT connected careers, just that they patch IN the old offline franchise mode as a separate mode. Even if it's just porting over the exact same mode from last year minus draft classes, which I'm guessing NCAA doesn't even export this year.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #11
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalystNX
I'm not suggesting they patch OUT connected careers, just that they patch IN the old offline franchise mode as a separate mode. Even if it's just porting over the exact same mode from last year minus draft classes, which I'm guessing NCAA doesn't even export this year.
Yeah....I don't even care about the stories or the twitter feed. As a matter of fact, people like it now, but I have a feeling it's going to be annoying in the end and people will talk about it.

Just give us our old franchise back. If they did this, I guarantee Madden's popularity would rise ten fold just on the customer service alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatalystNX
A separate mode that is largely the same mode? Come on man.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Yeah....I don't even care about the stories or the twitter feed. As a matter of fact, people like it now, but I have a feeling it's going to be annoying in the end and people will talk about it.

Just give us our old franchise back. If they did this, I guarantee Madden's popularity would rise ten fold just on the customer service alone.
Negative. CCM wont hurt sales a bit. Have you learned nothing from the entire NextGen series of Madden on the 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 08-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #14
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamboat
A separate mode that is largely the same mode? Come on man.
It's not the same mode. They added twitter, stories, etc. I think he meant the "old" franchise mode. The simple version.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Negative. CCM wont hurt sales a bit. Have you learned nothing from the entire NextGen series of Madden on the 360?
No I haven't, but i'm assuming as a Madden fan since 01 not buying into it this year because of the gutted franchise, i'm not the only one.

I've been supporting Madden for years. but this whole CCM mode seems more catered to the online crowd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
It's not the same mode. They added twitter, stories, etc. I think he meant the "old" franchise mode. The simple version.
For all intents and purposes it fulfills the same need inside the game. There is no way they would add it as a separate mode. If the name "franchise" comes back its because they scrap CCM in 14. Thats it, end of story. Not gonna happen.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »