Home

Who is a must have player for your ccm?

This is a discussion on Who is a must have player for your ccm? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Who is a must have player for your ccm?

Who is a must have player for your ccm team? Mine would have to be Taylor Mays. Check out his attributes for a SS. Since Im going to be controlling him at all times anyway the awareness and other mental attributes dont matter to me.

So whose your guy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #2

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Who is a must have player for your ccm?

I'd love to snag Dexter Mccluster. Have him as a hybrid player. Runs, passing plays, and special teams. Gonna make a run at him.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
Rookie

not a bad choice. Has Will Demps made it into the game yet? He could be real dangerous
Old 08-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

Trent Richardson.
Or Mark Ingram.
Either/or.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruthless
not a bad choice. Has Will Demps made it into the game yet? He could be real dangerous
Jeff Demps, you mean?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 09:16 PM   #6
Banned

Ladarius Green is pretty good on the chargers. Great vertical threat.

Also Alfonzo Dennard.

When I'm not my eagles I trade a 3rd round pick for both Vinny Curry and Brandon Graham. Two young High ceiling players for one 3rd round pick.

I start them now as I moved the Colts back to a 4-3 Took a year and a half to get the right pieces though. Vinny Curry has had 20 sacks in two seasons. Pretty good. Also Ebner from the patriots is a good guy to user. Doesn't miss too man tackles, and fast enough to roam.

I've REALLY been trying to work on nabbing a great WR but even a young mediocre one is too high priced for me. So at draft time I got the two BEST WRs in the draft.

On is 6'5 236 with 96 SPEED and higher 80s for all WR attributes but 61 Route.
The other is 6'4 with 89 speed with all mid-high 80s for WR attributes.

Pair those two with Ladarius Green and Fleener and Andrew Luck should have a field day. (36 TD 15 INT)

Last edited by FlyEaglesFly3; 08-28-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Luckily I am a Lions fan because Calvin Johnson is a beast and has to be my go to guy.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #8
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I traded Will Smith for Marcus Trufant. After Jonathan Vilmas suspensions, I put him on the trade block in pre-season and got a 2nd round pick from the Raiders. I then drafted a new RE. He's 74 OVR but I'm planning on progressing him with most of my points

I traded Mark Ingram for Washingtons HB Alfred Smith (I think that's his name) in my 3rd season. No matter how many carries I gave him, he never got much progression points and dropped to 72 so I traded.

Other than that, my Saints roster is basically the same other than draft picks. I'm still learning how to effectively scout so my picks haven't been that well. I notice a lot of CBs and WRs getting picked in the later rounds even though their projected draft picks are as high as 2nd round. I drafted a 2nd round WR in the 6th round and had a 78 OVR. Not sure if these positions get picked last or it's just a bug? Idk.

I'm hoping in the first patch, they fix the high scoring simulating issue and give us a better way to do formation subs than getting delay of games through half of the first quarter. And you have to set them EVERY game. In Madden 12, the subs were carry over to the next game which I liked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »