Home

CCM CPU team free agent signings

This is a discussion on CCM CPU team free agent signings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: CCM CPU team free agent signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Because it was one of the deepest and most immersive franchise modes in sports gaming.

Edit...console sports gaming
man i really missed out then cause i never played it... I guess i will go back to gamestop and pick one up and see maybe i can figure out how to take the panthers from a D prestige grade i get every offseason...
Old 08-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
man i really missed out then cause i never played it... I guess i will go back to gamestop and pick one up and see maybe i can figure out how to take the panthers from a D prestige grade i get every offseason...
you can usually find it real cheap there i got it for ps3 for $3. got that and College hoops 2k8 for $6 total, man thats a steal.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #11
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
My first thought about prestige is its probably tied to legacy points for coaches and players. Since Rivera hasn't won anything yet and most of the Panthers are young their legacy scores are going to be low. Reason I guess this is I am seeing the same thing with the Bengals and legacy score is obviously important since its highlighted in every mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 12:40 PM   #12
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Guess what i notice last nite STEVE SMITH Retires from the PANTHERS in the first year of CCM... WTH i did not even have a chance to offer him more money he just called it quits...also team prestige seems to only work based on ovr rating.. i.e. the reason the Browns sign McNabb is due to his currect rating on the CCM Update rosters cause Weeden is a 74 Ovr... Again its a scritped playing mode which plays like its designed scripted.... same moves by the CPU on every CCM you start...Foote gos to Indy as their MLB starting btw... Jeff Otah gos to Tampa when i pick the panthers...

If it was scripted everytime you played Steve Smith would retire in year one, I have played 7 different CCM's since Friday and have only seen him retire once. Its not like that would be a shocker for a 34 yr old WR to call it quits after 12 seasons in the league, cause thats never happened before...
Old 08-29-2012, 12:56 PM   #13
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

CCM is not scripted. The reason most people are seeing the same moves happen is because everyone is starting with the same parameters. If you play with pre-existing injuries Indy needs a MLB due to Angerer being out, the best one that fits their scheme is Larry Foote. The Browns need a third QB (they actually need a first and second QB too but that a separate issue), the best one that fits their scheme is Donovan McNabb. These arent scripted moments its the game engine doing what it was designed to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »