Home

Why Are Team Profiles So Bad in CCM?

This is a discussion on Why Are Team Profiles So Bad in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5
Why Are Team Profiles So Bad in CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel77733
Thats stupid and makes roster updates pointless then. The players are rated based on what they did last season so obviously, if the 49ers TE Vernon Davis is a 95 in the default roster, he obviously fit the 49ers scheme very well. And sorry but all of this extra bullcrap doesnt make any sense. Instead of just being able to play a franchise with your favorite team, its all based on all this XP crap which is the real reason why there's no editing in franchise, etc. UGH. CCM shouldnt even exist. EA/Tiburon should have just stuck to the basics and improved on that instead of always trying to add stuff that never works. But whatever, if there's no patch that fixes these problems by September 14th, this game is gone.
This is the concern I see, they got the team profiles wrong. They have Carolina's priority at HB 1, 2, and 3 ALL POWER HB's and that is far from what Williams and Stewart offer. Williams is our big play threat he's Speed/Balanced, while Stew is the more traditional of the two rushing/receiving/blocking-Balanced.

DeAngelo Williams is a 71 in my CCM, admittedly I haven't toyed with changing my teams 'priorities' at certain positions to see exactly how that will help fix the ratings of my players currently on the roster. But you know it's broken when our 4th string HB who was cut Monday has a higher rating than our starting running back in real life on CCM.

I appreciate the detail they tried to implement, but if you're going for detail YOU HAVE TO BE DETAILED ON THE END THAT INPUTS THE INFORMATION AS WELL. These team profiles are not in depth and seem like a generalization for what some beat writer for a local paper thinks a team does.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »