Home

One user. Online or Offline CCM

This is a discussion on One user. Online or Offline CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
One user. Online or Offline CCM

I am an old franchise player...and yes I said OLD. lol. So I am thinking about picking this up tonight, but a little nervous. I hear offline CCM is sort of bugged is this correct? Should I just play online with one player max and private? What are the pros and cons between both? Help please as I get off work here soon and need to decide if I am going to pick this up. I have not time for a league so that is out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: One user. Online or Offline CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipka
I am an old franchise player...and yes I said OLD. lol. So I am thinking about picking this up tonight, but a little nervous. I hear offline CCM is sort of bugged is this correct? Should I just play online with one player max and private? What are the pros and cons between both? Help please as I get off work here soon and need to decide if I am going to pick this up. I have not time for a league so that is out.

On the online franchise you can expand it in the future if you get bored and play with others.

You get more XP for practices.

Also it's a much faster advance, where offline it goes through every game, online just says advance when you click it.

I prefer Online. Don't know much about the bugs, I seem to have loads of fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »