Home

Global Editing

This is a discussion on Global Editing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Global Editing

I have been wanting global editing forever! EA had it in nba live, why not patch it into M13? There are cases where I want to globally edit things like acceleration or agility for every player but it takes an eternity to do it one player at a time. I experimented by dropping every players Agi and Acc numbers by 30pts for the giants and cowboys then played the game, it was great, they were much less twitchy and didnt exhibit the lightning fast reactions, it was much more fluid and realistic. That said, I cant see myself wasting 5-6 hours just to edit every single player in M13. How about a global editor for M13 EA? is it even possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Global Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas fan
I have been wanting global editing forever! EA had it in nba live, why not patch it into M13? There are cases where I want to globally edit things like acceleration or agility for every player but it takes an eternity to do it one player at a time. I experimented by dropping every players Agi and Acc numbers by 30pts for the giants and cowboys then played the game, it was great, they were much less twitchy and didnt exhibit the lightning fast reactions, it was much more fluid and realistic. That said, I cant see myself wasting 5-6 hours just to edit every single player in M13. How about a global editor for M13 EA? is it even possible?
One thing at a time...lets us first get back what we lost from last years game before we even think about improving on it. We can't be greedy.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
One thing at a time...lets us first get back what we lost from last years game before we even think about improving on it. We can't be greedy.
only if you always keep wanting more youll progress

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 08-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
only if you always keep wanting more youll progress
I want it all but we got 13. Wanting hurts not helps.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas fan
I did the same exact thing with madden 11 and it makes a huge difference in gameplay. It makes the movement More realistic. The twitchy movements are minimized and the player direction turn ratios become much more realistic. I believe I lowered linemen agility to about 10-20 range. Linebackers tight ends 20-40. Specialty players 40-60. I'm 100% with you. I would love to have a global edit for my own personal gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

The PC version always had an editor for it, I remember football freaks was a great place to download editors and rosters etc. It really would be easy to allow global editing for M13, just implement it just like EA did for NBA live series. It needs to be patched in and usable in CCM too! Perhaps if EA is willing to patch in editing for CCM, and everyone wants it, why not add global editing at the same time? Trust me, if you guys experiment with lowering ACC and AGI by 30pts for every player and play the game on slow or even normal, it makes a huge difference in realism.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

Better yet EA could release a set of updated rosters with the global edits done for us!
Old 08-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

I really don't get all this. Why they took it out is beyond me.

Almost every sports game out there is fully customizable except for Madden 13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »