Home

Linking a Connected Career to a Facebook group?

This is a discussion on Linking a Connected Career to a Facebook group? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
Banned

SBTx's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon5 Linking a Connected Career to a Facebook group?

Has anyone linked a Facebook group to their CC yet? I have a 13 team league going and have linked my account on maddencareer.com to a group I created for my league. Although I have done this, I'm not getting any news, scores, etc.

To be honest with you, I don't know what is suppose to be displayed on the Facebook group from the CC. I'm only in week 1 of pre-season so maybe that's why. Anyone else gotten further than this? Any info people can give me would be greatly appreciated!!

Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I used the search function and read the CC Madden manual and found nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Linking a Connected Career to a Facebook group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTx
Has anyone linked a Facebook group to their CC yet? I have a 13 team league going and have linked my account on maddencareer.com to a group I created for my league. Although I have done this, I'm not getting any news, scores, etc.

To be honest with you, I don't know what is suppose to be displayed on the Facebook group from the CC. I'm only in week 1 of pre-season so maybe that's why. Anyone else gotten further than this? Any info people can give me would be greatly appreciated!!

Forgive me if this has been discussed before but I used the search function and read the CC Madden manual and found nothing.
it just post the results of the game it will say your gamertag and then take for example browns beat steelers 35-20 on all pro or whatever level u have set to i tried it on few play now games. with a group maybe it will say your
leagues name as well? it also list some stats like passing i do know.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
Banned

SBTx's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok, maybe I have to wait for the reg. season for game stats to be posted, because I have had a couple of people play their week 1 pre-season games and no stats on the page.

I thought maybe trades, hires and players getting released would also be displayed on the page. I guess that's what the twitter account linking is for.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTx
Ok, maybe I have to wait for the reg. season for game stats to be posted, because I have had a couple of people play their week 1 pre-season games and no stats on the page.

I thought maybe trades, hires and players getting released would also be displayed on the page. I guess that's what the twitter account linking is for.
well maybe league is different i didnt click on whole link that's just what i saw that was posted so maybe it will show more info if u click it.

Madden NFL 13
Browns defeat the Dolphins
Playing with the Browns, azdawgpound12 defeated the Dolphins 41-10 on Pro in Play Now. The leading passer was Brandon Weeden with 200 yards, and the leading

Last edited by azdawgpound; 08-30-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyone have any luck doing this? My page is linked nothing seems to be happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

is this working for anyone?
C: Duncan/Ibaka
Old 10-09-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Linking a Connected Career to a Facebook group?

This does not work for me in the 1 league that my commish linked the group to FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 10-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Does not work for me either. I've linked the group on maddencareer.com, but nothing ever appears on the group page.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »