Home

Online CC down for anyone?

This is a discussion on Online CC down for anyone? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #65
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Online CC down for anyone?

It's bad enough to where EA should offer some kind of in game CCM codes to redeem for CCM's started in the first 48 hours. Maybe some kind of XP pack or something, I don't know.

On the on hand, I don't want things like that because they can break the sim aspect of the engine if too much is given.

But this is a big enough product launch failure that something should be done by way of concrete apology - more than a tweet - for the core fan base that purchased the game and started a CCM upon game launch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #66
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

I understand and agree that EA should push gamers online. But it is ludicrous that you cannot save a game to your HD if the servers are unavailable. At least then you wouldn't have to waste 1 hour playing a meaningless game.

The amount of bugs and inconveniences that NCAA & NFL fans put up with due to no competition is absurd.

EA is on their game with BF3. They know that if the servers are down for a long time or if the game has silly bugs or if the remove features from the previous year's game people will jump to COD or Halo or MoH. But EA Sports does not have to worry at all about that.

I know this, because I abandoned the Battlefield franchise during the pathetic BFBD1 & 2 era. With so many other shooter options I didn't have to tolerate EA removing features in BFBC.

Last edited by boritter; 08-29-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 3

Has anyone gave a timeline yet on when the fix will be in
Old 08-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #68
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Don't know if anybody posted this suggestion but it seems to me they are going to need to cap the number of online CCMs that can be started by each gamer. I just tried to start my first one tonight but can't due to the servers and I know earlier today there was already 30,000+ leagues created. It normally shows this on the main hub along with the number of gamers online, which is over 100,000 right now.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 9

It's been nearly two hours, hopefully they fix it soon.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 15

Yea, I'm having problems connecting to online cc. It's saying our servers cannot process your request at this time....

Pretty frustrating! Especially since I've been looking forward to playing online cc all day.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #71
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Whats weird is some people can get in. I know a guy in my CCM is in playing his game but I am getting that unable to process message. Right now Madden 13 is one frustration after another, time to go do something else for a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:41 PM   #72
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Whats weird is some people can get in. I know a guy in my CCM is in playing his game but I am getting that unable to process message. Right now Madden 13 is one frustration after another, time to go do something else for a while.

Out of curiousity, is your friend in a....uh, how should I say it, smaller state?

I live in Colorado and I was told by the guy at GS today that the stores in the Denver Metro area sold more copies of Madden this year than any year before. I wonder if maybe some of the bigger areas are just getting flooded right now

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »