Home

LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow

does this workaround work during the offseason for signing free agents and doing the draft?
Old 08-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

We figured this out about 2 months ago. This workaround works for playing every game too. The problem is still with the Depth Charts. For example, say I switch to the Browns and make them start Weeden over McCoy. When I switch back to my original team, Weeden will stay the starter UNTIL I advance a week. The Browns will play that weeks game with Weeden as the starter but will immediately switch back to McCoy the next week because he is higher rated.

Still the work around works great for limited 32 team control (Browns always seem to sign McNabb but you can cut him and the cpu wont sign him back), trades and to play every game. Doesnt work for schemes or depth chart changes.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 0

trade colt problem solved
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #12
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

I tried and can't get it to work. The only other option means that each time I retire and come back as another coach the last coach i replaced keeps getting replaced. If i view 30 different games that means therer will be 30 fake coaches.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I tried and can't get it to work. The only other option means that each time I retire and come back as another coach the last coach i replaced keeps getting replaced. If i view 30 different games that means therer will be 30 fake coaches.
DON'T select "Retire from the League" ... Choose "Create a New Character" which gives you the option to select a Player or Coach in the Universe you already established. This is how you can cut & add players and play more than one game a week.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #14
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
DON'T select "Retire from the League" ... Choose "Create a New Character" which gives you the option to select a Player or Coach in the Universe you already established. This is how you can cut & add players and play more than one game a week.
Yep. It has to be an active coach.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
Rookie

ocho cuatro's Arena

OVR: 8

Does this loop hole allow you to change playbooks for the other teams? And do these changes stick after you switch back to your original team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We figured this out about 2 months ago. This workaround works for playing every game too. The problem is still with the Depth Charts. For example, say I switch to the Browns and make them start Weeden over McCoy. When I switch back to my original team, Weeden will stay the starter UNTIL I advance a week. The Browns will play that weeks game with Weeden as the starter but will immediately switch back to McCoy the next week because he is higher rated.

Still the work around works great for limited 32 team control (Browns always seem to sign McNabb but you can cut him and the cpu wont sign him back), trades and to play every game. Doesnt work for schemes or depth chart changes.
ok, now I'm not one to call bs, but it just dawned on me. Editing should have no effect on offline connected careers at all if this can be done without repercussion. At least with custom rosters inside of connected careers is concerned. I gotta call it like I see it, and this editing issue is starting to sound like a crock of poo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »