Home

LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbel
I must be doing something wrong here...in a CCM offline season...week 5.

Hit retire and start a new coach.
Send a trade request from the coach I just started (Vikings) to my original (49ers). I do see the trade request pending.
As the Vikings coach, Retire > Start a new coach...select the niners coach.
When I start up as the niners coach it forces me to go to the next week but no trade request from the other team (Vikings) comes through. Does it take a couple weeks before seeing it or should it be there right away?

Am I missing a step here?
I did it in pre-season so I expect the same during season:

Go to your coach and offer the trade to the other team. After the trade is sent, you look in My Actions to find out if the trade was accepted. If not, you can either modify the trade or cancel the deal. If you want to go to the other team, save all before exiting out of your Coach. Then, go to the other team and check if the trade went through. If not, you can try trading from the other team to your team--if you do that, check My Actions to see if the trade was excepted. You should save all before exiting out from a coach.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:04 AM   #58
Banned

Alright so you figured out how to make trades now how about these?

When the computer wants/needs to make a roster move trade, free agent signing or depth chart move when do they do it? At the end of a week or at the beginning of a new one?

When you make your coaching change if you alter a depth chart will it stick when you move to the next team whenever you need to do it?

If we turn injuries off will this eliminate the cpu from picking up free agents or will they still sign/release guys DURING the season to upgrade their teams?

Can you stop the computer from making trades with other computer teams?
Old 09-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsackII
Alright so you figured out how to make trades now how about these?

When the computer wants/needs to make a roster move trade, free agent signing or depth chart move when do they do it? At the end of a week or at the beginning of a new one?

When you make your coaching change if you alter a depth chart will it stick when you move to the next team whenever you need to do it?

If we turn injuries off will this eliminate the cpu from picking up free agents or will they still sign/release guys DURING the season to upgrade their teams?

Can you stop the computer from making trades with other computer teams?
I just started my CCM thing so can't answer all your questions. The last one is I believe you can. There is an option for Trades, Enable Human which I think means only trades by you. I saw that when starting a new coach and also going back to my coach--at least in pre-season.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can someone help me? I made the trade, it shows it in my actions. I go to my career and retire. I have two options from there. Retire from league or Create a new character. Either option deletes my current season. If I select retire from the league, it exits ccm and takes me back to the madden home page. When I do create a new character and select an existing coach, it is a new season and all the moves I made are gone.

Any help?
Old 09-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #61
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

you must be doing something wrong because when you create a new character, it 100% does not start a new season and will carry on from where you were with the previous team/coach
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvngcrzy
Can someone help me? I made the trade, it shows it in my actions. I go to my career and retire. I have two options from there. Retire from league or Create a new character. Either option deletes my current season. If I select retire from the league, it exits ccm and takes me back to the madden home page. When I do create a new character and select an existing coach, it is a new season and all the moves I made are gone.

Any help?
Before exiting from the coach, save your files and then exit.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #63
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3

In reply to NutsackII

1. IDK I mostly do things before the week starts.

2.Yes I spent most of my labor day weekend adjusting all the depth charts and they all stuck when I went back to my original team.

3. Good question. In my preseason, the ravens released There FB which has a 97 rating and was injured in the free agency. I picked him up just because when he heals he is a 97 rating FB lol.

4. Im sure you can if you do the retire/new coach.

Hope this helps NutsackII.

Also guys when you go to retire, DO NOT RETIRE, just select Start new coach. This is a really good loop hole, This was headed straight back to gamestop till I found this thread!

Last edited by reece420; 09-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #64
MVP

patriotway's Arena

Is it possible to switch between multiple coaches in one week? Also is there a way to keep the xp that is received from the game being played?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »