Home

LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those like myself who are very pissed about not being able to control more than one team, make the trades I’d like to make and play more than just your game during any given week … Well YES YOU CAN … now if you care about XP, I DON’T, this isn’t for you … Me … I just like playing football.

Anyway, Trade Logic is solid … no taking advantage of the CPU … BUT you can Control the coach of any team … trade the player you want (I always throw in a 1st round pick for the other teams 7th round pick and the player I want … for example say I wanted McFadden on my Bears I could control the Raiders Coach and Offer McFadden & a 1st RP to the Bears for M.Forte & a 7th RP (they won’t accept without the pick … then go back to controlling Lovie and trade that 1st RP back to OAK for the 7th … they will gladly take it back and for example I wanted Payton Manning to sign with the 49ers (just where I wished he went) I can control John Fox and Cut Manning (can’t trade him because of his CAP # … but if CAP is off the trade example above will work) then take control of Harbaugh and sign Manning. I personally sent A.Smith to MIA. Now same things works during Weekly games play whatever game you want then start new career NEVER RETIRE Coach or Player still will be the week you are in and the stats you out up in your other game will still be the same. I played as the Bears then MIA then took over as R.Ryan made Tebow the starter then started new career as a player to control TEBOW … threw 3 picks but did it all in week 1 and all the stats from each game carried over no freeze … which I knew was gonna happen. And I’m not even telling you guys all the moves I made in the preseason. Check them out

Put D.McNabb on ARI
Put N.Collins back on GB
Put Shockey & T.Harris on my BEARS
Put K.Kolb on DEN (No Manning)
Put V.Young on MIN

And the lsit goes on … still would be sweet if I could edit positions but the Depth Charts work … it ain’t perfect but it’s a work around … the best part about this game was the gameplay anyway and I found a way to still enjoy the game the way I wanted to play it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,,,...how ?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Pretty sure the ratings of Kevin Kolb or Peyton Manning doesn't even matter in Madden's simulation. Every starting QB throws for like 300 yards a game.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #4
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Sounds good, but you need to make a post explaining this more thoroughly. How do you quit as a coach, start as coach of another team, and keep the same season going?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Sounds good, but you need to make a post explaining this more thoroughly. How do you quit as a coach, start as coach of another team, and keep the same season going?
Start your career as any coach ... Under the "MORE" tab there is a "My Career" option ...in there you will see a "Retire" option ... in there you can either select "Retire from the League" which will end your game or "Create a New Character" which gives you the option to select a Player or Coach in the Universe you already established. This is how you can cut & add players and play more than one game a week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
Start your career as any coach ... Under the "MORE" tab there is a "My Career" option ...in there you will see a "Retire" option ... in there you can either select "Retire from the League" which will end your game or "Create a New Character" which gives you the option to select a Player or Coach in the Universe you already established. This is how you can cut & add players and play more than one game a week.
Thanks man for posting this. i'm sure I'll have a few questions after trying it out, but I wanted to know, did you do this in offline or online CC, and did you have it set to up to 32 user controlled teams or just one?

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Thanks man for posting this. i'm sure I'll have a few questions after trying it out, but I wanted to know, did you do this in offline or online CC, and did you have it set to up to 32 user controlled teams or just one?
Offline ... and you can't control but one team or one player at a time ... thats why I almost took the game back until I figured this out.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons0662
Offline ... and you can't control but one team or one player at a time ... thats why I almost took the game back until I figured this out.
Thanks. I asked about 32 users vs. one b/c when you start a CC online, it gives you the option to have up to a "32-user" league, although each user must be a different person on a different system with a different profile. So online I can invite a friend or a random to participate in my league, but I still can't see/control other games or whatnot.

As my sig implies, I love to watch the 4th qtr. of meaningful CPU vs. CPU games in my seasons. So if I'm the Eagles in week 16 and the Cowboys and Giants are playing for the last playoff spot, I'll sim to the 4th qtr. and watch that game while feeding the baby or whatnot.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »