Home

Someone Help

This is a discussion on Someone Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #17
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Someone Help

Yes we have both tried to host close to 10 times. I'll come back when/if EA lets me know anything. I'll probably bug them again Tuesday to see if there is any progress.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Someone Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I spoke with EA IT support today. It was my second call and they were very reasonable and seemed to sincerely care about the issue. Unfortunately they were not able to give me a solution. The issue is being passed on to the EA devs and hopefully they will find out what exactly is happening to cause this issue.

From what I gather (EA IT info), when you go into an online ranked game you play on EA's server. When you play against a friend in either CCM or an unranked game; you're connecting to each other.

I was able to play a CCM preseason game against an opponent but still was unable to connect to the friend I was having issues with. I also tried to connect to two other people today and the issue was there.

Basically I'm hit or miss if I can connect to certain people. It is very frustrating but I'm hoping EA comes through.

EA if you read this I was very impressed with the EA IT employees. They were professional and came off as very sincere.
This happens everytime my friend and I are scheduled to play. It has only worked one time. We were both CB's and had to watch each other play defense and wait our turn. He then switch to WR but I stayed CB. We have met twice in Super Bowl and had to SIM both. Sucks. I would have had to cover him but game will not hook up.

I did parental control thing but nothing changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »