Home

Why do my players never get injured, even though injuries are ON?

This is a discussion on Why do my players never get injured, even though injuries are ON? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2003, 02:28 AM   #9
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Why do my players never get injured, even though injuries are ON?

Quote:

goopaluchie said:
What's the point of of even posting and injury stat, it doesn't matter? I have had guys with 90 injury 99 toughness and the best trainers go out for the year or two long injuries during the season. Heck sometimes I've had CEI's 2 in one game. That's not real! It always seems to happen when you sim games not when your playing. Your offensive linemen don't go down when your playing. But, as soon as you sim a game watch out, Mash Unit Time. You would think the other team is playing with brass kuckles and black jacks. The most I've injured a guy was six weeks and his injury was 50. The computer's guys are like Terminator's which have no pain threshold. I bang their player's all game long and maybe a play or two they miss. As for me, the late hits on the QB I would get called for are OK for the computer to do. Just as I throw the ball count 2 seconds and bam there goes my QB. No flag just an injury out for whatever lenght.

I have also seen the QB late hit injury thing many times, but only against me
Old 11-02-2003, 11:34 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

I seriously have this problem. I've almost played 5 seasons and during those 5 years I've had 5 injuries that lasted longer than a few plays. Hell, a team that has only 5 injured players (1 week to a season in length) for one season can consider itself lucky in the NFL.

I personally want injuries cause they're part of the game. Most injuries are for the game or for the next week. I want to see this in the game.

Good injury frequency makes a game more realistic and thus more fun. NBA Live has a slider for this, I wonder why Madden has not
Old 11-02-2003, 11:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:

Blue_Monkey said:
I seriously have this problem. I've almost played 5 seasons and during those 5 years I've had 5 injuries that lasted longer than a few plays. Hell, a team that has only 5 injured players (1 week to a season in length) for one season can consider itself lucky in the NFL.

I personally want injuries cause they're part of the game. Most injuries are for the game or for the next week. I want to see this in the game.

Good injury frequency makes a game more realistic and thus more fun. NBA Live has a slider for this, I wonder why Madden has not

Try the Injury Generator at MaddenWishlist.com:

http://www.maddenwishlist.com/injury
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »