Home

CPU vs CPU a little confused

This is a discussion on CPU vs CPU a little confused within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 06:29 AM   #9
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: CPU vs CPU a little confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake65
I went on another thread and it says there is no cpu vs cpu mode. Then people mention coach mode and i get lost. What I mean by it is I start a season then at each game move the controller into the center and let the computer run both teams. Play a whole season like this till the SB. So with the terms coach, QB is there a old fashion way to play cpu vs cpu in madden 13? If so are there injuries. if not I don't understand whay this simple line of code to let the games play out are not written?
Snake, here's the breakdown:

1.) CPU vs. CPU available in Play Now mode only
2.) True Coach Mode (where the QB throws the ball) available in Ultimate Team mode only
3.) No single season/franchise mode anymore, it's all wrapped up in one mode called Connected Careers, where you can chose to be a Player or Coach. As a player you can only control your man (like Superstar Mode) and as a Coach you can only control one team during the season (see LOOP HOLE thread) and you CANNOT put the controller in the middle to watch your team go at it.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 09-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: CPU vs CPU a little confused

thanks for the info. I guess I'm off to find Madden 08 PC and get the mode rosters guys are making for that. I just don't get why EA goes out of there way to remove this type of gameplay when I'm sure they read this forum and that it is such a simple thing to include is beyond me. Thanks for all the help people!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »