Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 12:11 AM   #73
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles7742
Roadman- again, small sample size. You cant cite one game and say it works. Of course there will be anomalies, we all know this. Doesnt change the fact that the other 95% of the time (if that) the computer runs for 40 yards a game. The larger sample size, which matters, clearly shows that the cpu AI/sliders in Online CCM dont function properly. Many of us have tested it thoroughly.
In preseason in my online cc...

Philly-103yds
Indy-67
Buffalo-148
Carolina-118
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #74
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
For others who are in my boat and are enjoying games as we wait for EA to fix this, I think its important for you not to just come in here and say "well my games are good so this doesn't matter to me." Yes, my games are good, errrrr, well, decent, but I can't believe anybody can honestly say Play Now isn't different to them than CCM at the moment.
As far as myself is concerned,if folks want to go to EA about this,more power to them,and hope it gets fixed for them.
The reason I say I'm getting good results,is well..basically I am. I'm not going to jump on the "bandwagon" and agree with folks just for the sake of agreeing.

Also for the record,I tried the "black set",and found them to be incredibly easy in all aspects of the game,which is why I continued to build something different,btw...this WAS a play now game....

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens ()3140017
Pittsburgh Steelers ()3381024
Team Stats Comparison
BALPIT
Total Offense164458
Rushing Yards19151
Passing Yards145307
First Downs423
Punt Return Yards1530
Kick Return Yards111103
Total Yards290591
Turnovers04
3rd Down Converstion1-88-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-01-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-13-4
Penalties0-02-10
Posession Time15:0332:57
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Roethlisberger21/2930724
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mendenhall321123.50
Redman8232.80
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco8/1215420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice17191.10
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 09-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #75
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles7742
Roadman- again, small sample size. You cant cite one game and say it works. Of course there will be anomalies, we all know this. Doesnt change the fact that the other 95% of the time (if that) the computer runs for 40 yards a game. The larger sample size, which matters, clearly shows that the cpu AI/sliders in Online CCM dont function properly. Many of us have tested it thoroughly.
Why is it that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Look at CowerPower stats over 4 games, add that to mine, and it's not a small sample size anymore.

Look, I hope EA fixes it, but just because some people are noticing the issue, doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #76
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Why is it that you are right and everyone else is wrong?

Look at CowerPower stats over 4 games, add that to mine, and it's not a small sample size anymore.

Look, I hope EA fixes it, but just because some people are noticing the issue, doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.
Exactly.....
Quote:
Old 09-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 0

CowerPower cited 4 preseason games in which the depth charts are turned upside down and one other game in which ray rice had 17 for 19. That does nothing to further this thread. I have no idea what your cpus stats are and frankly it doesnt matter. Im glad youre enjoying your game. Its not about being right or wrong because enough of us have clearly established that the ccm ai/sliders dont work correctly. Thats a fact. And this thread is not here to debate the merits of the issue, its to resolve it.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0
I hope they patch back in defensive assignments I have to manually assign my CB'S/SAFTIES to the WR well I can't assign them but I Can double team them which can take to much time

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib

For others who are in my boat and are enjoying games as we wait for EA to fix this, I think its important for you not to just come in here and say "well my games are good so this doesn't matter to me." Yes, my games are good, errrrr, well, decent, but I can't believe anybody can honestly say Play Now isn't different to them than CCM at the moment.

Exactly and it seems like that's already beginning somewhat..
Old 09-03-2012, 01:17 AM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower

Also for the record,I tried the "black set",and found them to be incredibly easy in all aspects of the game,which is why I continued to build something different,btw...this WAS a play now game....

Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens ()3140017
Pittsburgh Steelers ()3381024
Team Stats Comparison
BALPIT
Total Offense164458
Rushing Yards19151
Passing Yards145307
First Downs423
Punt Return Yards1530
Kick Return Yards111103
Total Yards290591
Turnovers04
3rd Down Converstion1-88-13
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-01-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-13-4
Penalties0-02-10
Posession Time15:0332:57
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Roethlisberger21/2930724
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mendenhall321123.50
Redman8232.80
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco8/1215420
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice17191.10
I'm trying to figure out how you can say the black set felt easy yet you are playing with sliders that are super low in some areas for the CPU and very high for the USER in some areas.. Let's say you are right about your sliders being more of a challenge then the black set, (I don't believe that's possible) don't you believe something needs to be fixed if you can create some low All-Pro sliders that are tougher then my black set that is on All-Madden with the CPU sliders being super high?

That's good you are getting games where the CPU can run on you in CC but they can't do anything against me and alot of other gamers. I tried All-Madden high sliders, All-Pro High sliders(with video proof) and they can't run the ball on me but as soon as I jump into play now(with video proof) the CPU RBs run all over with no problem..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-03-2012 at 01:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »