Home

How did all these problems with cc get by

This is a discussion on How did all these problems with cc get by within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How did all these problems with cc get by

For all their hype about this being the new and great way for us to play our franchises, did anyone even test this game? I think CC is the worst thing to happen to this game in years. The menu screens are hard to navigate, problems with stat counting, etc. The thing that pisses me off most is the no custom rosters in CC. I shouldn't have to be Redskins if I want to play with RG3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How did all these problems with cc get by

I just wish they could of just built off the franchise mode from last years game.
Favorite NBA Player Tracy McGrady
Old 09-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Im not even bothering wither that crap. Im just playing my season in exhibition. Gives me TOTAL control over every teams roster. But what i do hate is that im carrying my created self over from last years madden. Each year i play a year of my "career" on the new Madden and so this would be my 4th season in the NFL but the stupid game makes me HAVE to be a rookie which is completely rediculous. Even if the games missed a back up whos been in the league for a few years and i wanna create him hes gotta be a rookie. I dont understand why these guys have to take 3 steps back every year just to move 1 step forward because the game play is actually pretty decent

Last edited by Shepps83; 09-02-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancini199
For all their hype about this being the new and great way for us to play our franchises, did anyone even test this game? I think CC is the worst thing to happen to this game in years. The menu screens are hard to navigate, problems with stat counting, etc. The thing that pisses me off most is the no custom rosters in CC. I shouldn't have to be Redskins if I want to play with RG3.
the menu's are not hard to go threw its pretty simple everything is in more or actions whats hard about that. and just trade for rg3 trading tin the game is not hard you just don't understand the value of pics and the rating of a player in the other teams system. once you do, you can trade for anything, its a game why not play it. BARS!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »