Home

does CC make u feel bored at the game already?

This is a discussion on does CC make u feel bored at the game already? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: does CC make u feel bored at the game already?

It's kept me from playing FIFA Ultimate Team.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #10
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NFAMOU5808
Why would they update the roster a day after the roster finalization was done? Teams are still making cuts/signings- the true roster update shouldn't take place IMHO until a day or two AFTER the week to reflect properly tuned rosters/depth charts.

And it's your call. You can just mess around in a league until they patch things- I offered you something to do you just don't wanna jump in. If you're not gonna try to enjoy what you've got- what's the point of even having it?
What did you offer me? I know about CCM, I played 1 season offline, I know about all the issues in the game that ruin it for me so untill something is done to fix it, Ill play other things. I understand most teams are still making cuts but it is down to 53 so what happens now can be in the next one, hoping that it is a weekly update and not every 4 weeks or so. Im sorry but EA for Madden is just Lazy IMO. They have created more issues with this game then ever before and have not fixed a damn thing from 11 or 12. Can I get a DPI...........NOOOOOOOOOOO..Give the series to someone who is willing to put in the extra effort to make a Great all around game that has the basics of football and works....
Old 09-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 2

CCM for me is immersive and wholly fun. I wish I could play offline, as the servers keep randomly kicking me out and making me waste time. When you have an 8 month old time is precious to be able to even play.

So, I'm not fully playing CCM like I will when they patch offline. I've done six different CCM's through the first year. (I don't play every game and when I do play I do not play defense cause I absolutely stink at it)

I am a huge fan of Ultimate team. If you are having trouble finding games that are challenging, you should try to build up a team to 92 and play the chiefs challenge. They straight cheat, and tons of people have said that the CPU runs for 300+ yards on them and those that hold running down can't stop the passing game. Its the hardest challenge I've ever tried in any football video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #12
(PS3) Madden 13

mirrored32's Arena

OVR: 18
Smile Re: does CC make u feel bored at the game already?

being a new physics engine, I played the demo on all-pro and was killin the demo. in the full game it is better. I had to start on pro and get use to the feel of the game. (hey I am not the best player but I enjoy it).

I am only in week 5 and no I am not bored. I would say 33% of the time I am actually playing a game. I do wish I could watch other games being played during the week, but I will hope for that in M14.

the other 66% of the time I am upgrading players, upgrading the coaches stuff, arranging depth charts, scoping out the news, considering contract negotiations, and scouting up and coming draftees.

The game is awesome and feels awesome deep.

I am not waiting for the patch. I am sure I will start another one when the patch arrives until then, I am partying all night long!

Console: PS3
Games: Madden 13
Old 09-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrored32
I am not waiting for the patch. I am sure I will start another one when the patch arrives until then, I am partying all night long!
That's what sucks though, I've been putting some good time into (more time than I have put into the 1st season in any other past madden) this franchise/ccm, and I'd hate to have a whole new one when a patch comes out. If that patch fixes the major bugs in this mode offline (sliders broken, schemes not saving, cpu ai sucking, sub formation, transaction log) then I guess it would totally be worth it, but I really hope i don't have to lol
Old 09-05-2012, 12:57 AM   #14
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm almost finished my first season of my CCM with the Packers, something I haven't done since Madden 06! I'm loving this years game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »