Home

Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13 Roster Update Set To Come Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Huh? There was an update today? I haven't been online yet, working.
Bump
Ya for real cause i'll leave work right now...j/k lol any details...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 03:45 PM   #26
Rookie

dustinw82's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
How hard is it to cut the exact same players that you're team that you play with cut???

Some ppl find every little thing that's wrong with a game.

Find something positive to post about instead of being a negative nancy.

Back on topic. I love the option that they are giving us to make the decision to start right with the 53 man, or 75 preseason. Glad that their not making us just use one. Giving us the option to use either or.
For one, I play with the Chiefs so they need to move one of the RB's to FB so we can cut Bannon. Second. I would like the CPU teams to be accurate. Well until someone signs McNabb.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #27
Rookie

dustinw82's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Someone needs to learn to read.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
You're right. You need to read the post a little closer.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #28
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
What is the CCM script and how does it affect editing players position or numbers?
In every single one of my CC's TO gets cut after the 2nd week and McNabb signed with the Browns, along with the tweets being the exact same. So this several day break of release day and CCM roster release day is just EA's way to kink out the bugs for this script, because editing postiions and ratings will force the script and twitter feed to work out in a different way, which will always be the same way like it is now. Which is, IMO, most likely the reason they never put custom rosters in the first place.
WIZ
Old 09-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
In every single one of my CC's TO gets cut after the 2nd week and McNabb signed with the Browns, along with the tweets being the exact same. So this several day break of release day and CCM roster release day is just EA's way to kink out the bugs for this script, because editing postiions and ratings will force the script and twitter feed to work out in a different way, which will always be the same way like it is now. Which is, IMO, most likely the reason they never put custom rosters in the first place.
Dude your on point with this one...They also had pre planned the CCM roster because the website was tested using those same roster were using today on CCM online or offline at pre retail launch...
Old 09-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #30
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
How hard is it to cut the exact same players that you're team that you play with cut???

Some ppl find every little thing that's wrong with a game.

Find something positive to post about instead of being a negative nancy.

Back on topic. I love the option that they are giving us to make the decision to start right with the 53 man, or 75 preseason. Glad that their not making us just use one. Giving us the option to use either or.
Its not hard to cut the same players, but in some cases, the 75 man roster originally released, is incorrect. For example... Vontae Davis still with Miami. The Miami roster in the first update for CCM also fails to include some players on the team at the time, like backup center Josh Samuda, who made the team.

I love the game and all, but I worry about the quality of these roster updates. What I dont get, is why not release the 53 man rosters for play now and CCM, AND include the teams practice squad players as well. Then if you use them for CCM, you can cut those guys if you don't want them on your active roster and they should at least be in the FA pool. Or, it would be really great if you could just have the ability to have a 60 man roster, and choose your actives/inactives and practice squads. I shouldn't have to start a CCM, missing guys in the game on my PS that I may want to bring onto the active roster through my season. Better yet, I shouldn't have to play without some players that should be on the team simply because EA didn't update the rosters properly. Of course I'll reserve judgement until I see the rosters, but the whole thing just seems strange. Of course, any update is better than none at all though I suppose.

FYI... before the Madden homers jump on my case for "bashing" here... I actually really enjoy the game. Always have. I'm just irritated by the whole "locked" roster issue.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #31
Rookie

WhiteMan22's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
In one CC, I had McNabb sign with the Vikings doe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
There hasnt been a roster update since Aug. 24... That is the 75 man roster one that is missing many FA's and cuts. But will stay available next week along with the 2nd roster update, for those who dont mind missing players and having completely wrong rosters.

Yeah,I see now. I made changes to the roster for the first time and it asked to download new rosters which were really just the default.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »