Home

Potential for authenticity after roster update (CCM)

This is a discussion on Potential for authenticity after roster update (CCM) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Zero Finger Movement

CRIP4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 5
Potential for authenticity after roster update (CCM)

any ideas how (if at all possible) to prevent cpu teams in ccm from signing all the players that were cut for the final rosters? historically, EA just dumped these players in the free agency pool.

personally, i dont want to see, for example, TO and kellen winslow signed by indy.

are there any schools of thought on this?
NCAA - CLEMSON
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #2
Banned

js3512's Arena

Re: Potential for authenticity after roster update (CCM)

Well, rosters are still at 75 so i would imagine those who got cut would still be on the roster just with a lower rating and not active on the depth chart. If it were me id make sure teams kept all the guys that were put onto practice squads along with any high profile players who may have been cut. But thats just what id like to see.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Bears would always cut DT Stephen Paea in Madden 12 and I snatched him up. He'd play 3rd or 4th string and still progress to 80-82 the first season.

I never noticed CPU teams signing cut players, but I always noticed them cutting real rookies in the first few weeks than the UDFA's because they had a higher OVR?. Sucks for them when the real OVR was revealed
Old 09-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

Players like TO, Cooley, McNabb will be on FA, and picked up by random teams just like they do in CCM now with random FAs. If you are going to keep the 75-man roster, then youll have to deal with many players not existing at all, like it is now.

So either way, 100% authenticity is impossible with CCM this year, until they put in roster editing for offline CCM... which most likely wont happen until M14.
WIZ
Old 09-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Banned

js3512's Arena

Why would there be players not existing with 75 man rosters? 75 is more, not less than the 53 man roster so that would mean more players in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
Why would there be players not existing with 75 man rosters? 75 is more, not less than the 53 man roster so that would mean more players in the game.
There are several players that are on NFL teams that don't even exist in M13. Unless its a new 75 man roster update than what we have now, then we may have those players added in. But correct me if I'm wrong, it will be the same 75 man rosters as the Aug. 24th update, what we have now.
WIZ

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »