Home

95% of the Madden Community is a joke

This is a discussion on 95% of the Madden Community is a joke within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
95% of the Madden Community is a joke

I am an enormous 49ers fan and have been using them in Madden every single year since I had Madden '97 on Sega Saturn. Madden 2005 was the first year I played online. During my time playing online I've been forced to use horrendous players like Alex Smith, Kwame Harris, Jason Hill, Walt Harris, Michael Lewis, Kentwan Balmer, Arnaz Battle, Shaun Hill, etc. Even having these horrible players as starters I still stuck with my team and was forced to play against teams like the 2007 Patriots, 2008 Patriots, 2011 Eagles, 2011 Packers, 2008 Steelers, etc. This year marks the first time I've had a good 49ers team to use in online games. Due to this, pathetic band wagon jumpers want to use the 49ers all of the time. Then to top it all off, the people who don't use the 49ers will always back out against me and refuse to play. You had no problem playing me in Madden 08 when you were the Patriots and I was the 49ers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: 95% of the Madden Community is a joke

So with this post, do you consider yourself part of that 95%?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
Banned

If sticking with my team through the hard times makes me a joke.... Then yes. I am a joke.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

I know how u feel. When we were garbage i didnt worry about ppl picking them now every1 does. Luckily im a spurs fan cause no one ever picks them (not even in 2k7 after they won it all) but yeah madden players when it comes to online are some bangwagon jumpers
Old 09-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

OVR: 3

95% are also whiners
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Btw i forgot about battle. Him,conway,rashaun woods, brandon lloyd, desean jackson.......all garbage being thrown from either alex and shaun hill. Still wonder how i won anything
Old 09-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 2

I totally agree with the OP. I sold my Madden 13, but i noticed the same thing. Noone wanted to play as the 9ers a few years ago. I ran a franchise one year with Ken Dorsey for crying out loud. Now all these bandwagon clowns are jumping all on the Niners like theyve been fans. It really makes me sick because if the Niners lose, theyll be on to the next hot team, but loyal fans like us will stick with them. The only reason i even bought Madden was to play as the Niners since we finally have a competitive team since Garcia was QB. I remember in online franchises no one wanted to play as them either. Now in every league they're taken.

Last edited by Dirk504; 09-06-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
Btw i forgot about battle. Him,conway,rashaun woods, brandon lloyd, desean jackson.......all garbage being thrown from either alex and shaun hill. Still wonder how i won anything
I wonder the same thing. We must have had the slowest WRs and DBS in Madden history for a few years. Not to mention the horrible QBs.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »