Home

congrats ea !!!

This is a discussion on congrats ea !!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
congrats ea !!!

Some love it some hate it but it's one of the best selling Madden ever. I think that speaks volumes...nitpicking aside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #2
Banned

Re: congrats ea !!!

I sure do like those paul rudd and ray lewis commercials...
Old 09-07-2012, 02:15 AM   #3
Rookie

lol they are great
Old 09-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #4
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

ccm if fixed alone is worth it to me. although I still enjoy hc 09, so take that for what its worth
Old 09-07-2012, 02:25 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2012
Some love it some hate it but it's one of the best selling Madden ever. I think that speaks volumes...nitpicking aside.
Folks are spending to play it or critique it, either way they are spending and paying attention. The top brass at EA knew that this would happen when they signed an exclusive deal. That business move is what deserves the accolades, or the people that made it happen I should say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #6
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Folks are spending to play it or critique it, either way they are spending and paying attention. The top brass at EA knew that this would happen when they signed an exclusive deal. That business move is what deserves the accolades, or the people that made it happen I should say.
It's the ONLY NFL game in town, of course people are gonna pick it up. It's a catch 22... updated not fully finished NFL game > Nothing to play this season.

I blame 2K for not ballsing up and making All Pro better than they did. I can assure you that they spent more money on Legends and licensing that overplayed Tom Sawyer Rush remix than they did actually coming up with better ideas for that game that could give us more customization and features to show that there is an audience out there for FOOTBALL, but instead they let EA destroy their moral and gave us what they did.

As a fan of 2K I have stopped caring and just play Madden for what it is and hope for the best. Why should I care about a company that doesn't care about us. If All Pro Football was all they had to offer us, then I think this new Madden development team may be the ones to lean our support toward.

MADDEN 14' is something we should all look forward to if our cries our truly heard by them.

One more thing: Do I think the price should be decreased for Madden since we all have pretty much paid EA to be guinea pigs and lab rats? Yes I do, EA needs to give alot back for the constant ripoff's this game has been. Yes this year is quite a few steps in the right direction FINALLY, but certainly doesn't make up for what we have been delivered as an NFL game.

Last edited by Stampede_94; 09-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2012
Of course it's best selling. What other option does an American football fan have? ESPN NFL 2k5?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
You sound like an EA employee, that's weak to thank the exclusive contract for mediocre football releases year after year.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »